This Whole Women in Their Prime Thing seems like some 1960s B.S

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In this day and age you are screwed without a dual income.

Add a wife and a child and a bigger apartment OE house to what you are making now, good luck with that.
Fair enough.

And whose ideals are making all this extra income necessary?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
All that "70% of women initiate divorce" stat means is that women are the ones starting the filing. That doesn't mean both sides don't agree to wanting a divorce or are already separated and just need to get the paperwork in order. It does not imply that women want or create more instances for divorce.

Duck tales

Women and most relationships as well

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Amazing. Look at this, young men.

My request for an explanation has been glossed over, but this new thought has been introduced. She's turned down these nice, well put together young men who sought actual relationships, but states that simply dating them is fine, that is because dating is ambiguous and advantageous to them. They get to go out to movies, dinner, sex, etc without the standards/reciprocation of a relationship, But when it comes time to putting in the work, they "are not ready right now". But men are the societal cancers for dating a bunch of different women at the same time, no? Playing the field,misguiding and leading the women on right? Take notes young men, if you are reading this.

She actually typed "Isn't dating different than a relationship?" With a question mark! Hah! As if she doesn't know. Subtle way to remove accountability.

Men:
When you have attained your assets, they "will be ready".
When all their friends are married "they will be ready"
When everyone else they get their hands on knows/finds out about their rep "they will be ready".
When the good guy(s) become a rare singularity "they will be ready".

This is a board, a random board, people can bullshyt here all they want, but fellas, they will sell you a bill of goods a mile long in these streets if you let them and leave you holding the empty bag when shyt gets real. We got threads for those situations too. Reincar usually drops in those with a "get married breh's" tag.

This thread will go 30+ pages because the women here will never admit to the points we are making, as they are simply here for attention, they have no interest in learning anything, they just want attention from the men here. It's like women going to a sports bar because they say they love the game and are huge fans and you ask them to name the starting 5 and they go "Ummmm...."
:wow:

i read her post and something did feel off but i didn't know what it was exactly. you broke it down scientifically...

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
This thread will go 30+ pages because the women here will never admit to the points we are making, as they are simply here for attention, they have no interest in learning anything, they just want attention from the men here. It's like women going to a sports bar because they say they love the game and are huge fans and you ask them to name the starting 5 and they go "Ummmm...."

:wow:

2k13

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It never really applied to black women. The "peak" argument was for white men to describe white women.

When I was younger straight out of highschool, I turned lesbian because men never approached me. Granted I was always attracted to women but I was forced to act upon it because Men never knew I existed. Now that I look at my old photos I see that I looked a mess. My hair was always f!cked up, my teeth were crooked and yellow, I was chubby and I did not know how to dress feminine. I had a ton of acne and a slight mustache.

Now that I have a good stable stay out home job, I can afford to take care of myself. My teeth are now straight and white. I spend thousands of dollars yearly at my dermatologists to keep up with my skin care. My skin is silky and smooth. I can afford a good gym membership , and I always dress well. My hair is on point my makeup is always done well. I have never received as much male attention at 21 as I do now almost 10 years later.

I think black women will realize that when they are younger men tend to gravitate towards white and Hispanic women. But when they get older men will gravitate towards them.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
What is this thread about? I thought it was about women from the 1960s being the best.