This Whole Women in Their Prime Thing seems like some 1960s B.S

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
...and this is why these threads are hilarious.

Dudes will readily say they don't wanna do nothing but smash, and then in the same breath say they're throwin' vaginas
in the trash on their 30th birthdays.

A lot of these dudes troll to the point where they actually argue against themselves. I just like to sit back with a nice glass of iced tea and watch.

YTG2PZC.png

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
It probably doesn't apply to the current Black community. Marriage isn't the norm in our dysfunctional community. But, in other communities where marriage is the norm, a women who hasn't been chosen by a certain age is looked at as damaged goods. Her ego is already damaged. But, the social isolation just serves to further damage it.

So wait a minute...if marriage isn't the "norm" in our community...how do women in said community
get this feeling of inadequacy not being married if their peers in this community aren't getting married either??

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So wait a minute...if marriage isn't the "norm" in our community...how do women in said community
get this feeling of inadequacy not being married if their peers in this community aren't getting married either??
Maybe because the pressure to get married is thrust upon women of all races, nationalities and cultures.

:yeshrug:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
lol damn I got this girl reevaluating her life now :laff: :laff: :laff:

Poor girl now had to make a specific thread to pump herself up and talk herself into it like, "He was just trollin Queen, you are a dynamic and beautiful woman and you will age like fine wine" :laff:

let's all just ignore facts and make this a 'feel good' thread

What's the backstory on this :feedme:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute

Just because it's not the norm doesn't mean the pressure is absent.

It's just more extreme in other communities, given the nature of their cultures.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Would you say that on average, women want to get married more than men?

Going by the people l know irl, it's pretty even. I just think the women I know are more obsessed with getting married because there's more pressure on them.

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
A lot of these dudes troll to the point where they're actually arguing against themselves. I just like to sit back with a nice glass of iced tea and watch.

YTG2PZC.png

It's quite hilarious.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Maybe because the pressure to get married is thrust upon women of all races, nationalities and cultures.

:yeshrug:

There's "pressure" for people to finish high school, not cheat, and take care of their kids as well...
...but pressure doesn't have to always win, now does it?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
1. I'm not a woman.

2. So um...what did y'all do for "Erc" Gardner here on thecoli.com??

I know I didn't advocate the death of a BM as a good things like the BW who wrote that article and all the BW in the comment section.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Going by the people l know irl, it's pretty even. I just think the women I know are more obsessed with getting married because there's more pressure on them.
So who puts the pressure on women to get divorced?
The same people pressuring them to get married?

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Just because it's not the norm doesn't mean the pressure is absent.

It's just more extreme in other communities, given the nature of their cultures.

There's that word again...

like I just said in my other post, "pressure" doesn't control our decisions - we do.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
How many of you women claiming you're young go to the gym and watch what you eat?

A lot of broads say they're still young and good looking, until the fast food, slower metabolism and more sedentary lifestyle come through and throws a clip in the AK, slays from far away and ya big ass belly hits the D-E-C-K.

I do, Cancer killed a lot of my dad's family and exercising/eating healthy helps to prevent it so I gotta do it.

I don't think people put pressure on women to get divorced (maybe they do, I don't know) I just think that a lot of women realize that once they do it, it isn't what they want or they married the wrong person.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

You know women can never be accountable. Why ask a logical question?