This Whole Women in Their Prime Thing seems like some 1960s B.S

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
Breh, I know a couple 30+ year old Black women. Those chicks always dropping hints and shyt. I can tell they're desperate.

Not bad-looking women, either. They'll probably never be married. That ether to their souls when they open log on to Facebook or Instagram and shyt and see friends and others getting married or engaged.

I know a 31 year old Black woman who literally treats this little ass dog of hers like it's a kid. I think she's accepted the fact that marriage isn't probably in her immediate future.

If their friends are getting married, they'll probably have a chance too. If they don't get married, hopefully they accomplished other fulfilling things in life.

Daps
Who says they have this astronomical sex drive between 30-50? That's mainly a PR campaign to keep these old geezers relevant in the game so they can compete with the young chicks.

Most men want young, tight vagina. nikkas don't want some old hag.

Thats my point the vagina is only worth something from 18-29. But women not smart enought to know that there body at 30 SEXUALLY is diffrent than say 22.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
No im not but im going to give myself the opportunity(if im a women) to date and find that out. Im not going to turn downmen if I want a successful relationship ...just im not looking or just cause I can turn down men its the attitude that is attached to most women I cant stand. I feel like all the men women turn down some were in there it could have been the one but...hell what do I know.
Of course. But I said I have turned down relationships, not "dating." Isn't dating different from a relationship? (You get to know someone as more than a friend to determine if it could potentially lead to a relationship?)

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:usure: okay. Hard to believe that a 30+ year old man will have much in common with a 22 year old, but that's cool. We are talking COMMITMENT here and not someone to "smash." Keep in mind that this theory is pretty backwards because at 22, very few girls are ready for someone more serious and so you're risking putting a ring on it and her leaving you or cheating saying she needs to explore different options...hence, her getting more "mileage" as you guys would put it, during your relationship as opposed to it being her past. Just giving a different perspective. I was a virgin until 21, so sure, maybe at 22 I would have been "more sexually" attractive having had fewer experiences, but mentally I definitely wouldn't have been there to give a 30+ year old man any kind of meaningful relationship.
I wouldn't suggest anyone get married at 22 or 23.

:manny:

I would agree with you that being ready for commitment would come along later in life.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
majority of women follow the same script, like i said you are young there will be a time when you will want marriage and kids a family etc.

you can't fight the urge

Honestly, there's no urge to fight, babycakes.

First, thanks for responding...it was pretty predictable that most women wouldn't.

And secondly

I'm not sure that it's pointless to address him simply because he made a generalization.

Men have general views about women (and generally there is some truth to them).
And women have general views about men which are more or less accurate.

There's nothing wrong with generalizations so long as we accept and acknowledge that it's not painting every individual.
I think the problem is that people are so defensive about certain gender generalizations as if they're condemning them personally.

But to ask a question of my own, exactly why don't you think that women (and men) have a certain shelf life?
You can debate that maybe a woman's prime isn't 18-25. But you'd have to agree that women DO have a prime. No?

I think it's pointless. If he would have just said that he thinks most women want to get married then yeah, I would have said something but he said they hate happy couples, try to tear them down,use bad info against them (making women that don't want to get married into bad people), said they're in denial etc etc. It seems he has his mind made up and his thoughts are very negative, so there's no reason to respond.

@the bold: I agree but the problem is a lot of people don't accept or acknowledge that (see reincar's post above). They just assume all women want one thing and if you say anything different, you're bitter, you're young and you'll change your mind, or you're lying. It's never that you just want something different.

@ the underlinded: I just don't agree with any of that prime/shelf life stuff. :manny: That's why I don't say anything about it when they talk about it.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
That's my MO these days. There's no reason for me to wife up a chick who's been run through, bringing all types of baggage and battle wounds. I don't want to deal with that extra stress in my life.

A lot of these women in their late 20s/early 30s are broken people inside. On the outside, they can throw on makeup, hair hats and other shyt. But, after a series of failed relationships in their 20s, they are fukked up mentally and emotionally.

What kind of nikka wants to wife up something like that?

This is the truth, and this is the post that women need to read, understand and take it in.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Thats my point the vagina is only worth something from 18-29. But women not smart enought to know that there body at 30 SEXUALLY is diffrent than say 22.

...and this is why these threads are hilarious.

Dudes will readily say they don't wanna do nothing but smash, and then in the same breath say they're throwin' vaginas
in the trash on their 30th birthdays.

Daps
Of course. But I said I have turned down relationships, not "dating." Isn't dating different from a relationship? (You get to know someone as more than a friend to determine if it could potentially lead to a relationship?)

Fair enough...

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
No im not but im going to give myself the opportunity(if im a women) to date and find that out. Im not going to turn downmen if I want a successful relationship ...just im not looking or just cause I can turn down men its the attitude that is attached to most women I cant stand. I feel like all the men women turn down some were in there it could have been the one but...hell what do I know.

This whole thing goes for men as well. I've heard too many men say in real life and online that they've let great girls or girls with potential go (or screwed them over). In the grand scheme of things, if you pass someone over and you two never have an opportunity to rekindle things, it probably wasn't mean to be in the first place.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
If their friends are getting married, they'll probably have a chance too. If they don't get married, hopefully they accomplished other fulfilling things in life.

The odds are stacked against women beyond a certain age. Women know this. Men know this. Everybody knows this.

Social media just rubs it in even more. Women who feel like they've failed in the marriage sweepstakes should probably take a break from Facebook during May-August. That's wedding season. shyt can throw some women into depression.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
...and this is why these threads are hilarious.

Dudes will readily say they don't wanna do nothing but smash, and then in the same breath say they're throwin' vaginas
in the trash on their 30th birthdays.
:lolbron: I love it. Some of the responses are just epic.