This Whole Women in Their Prime Thing seems like some 1960s B.S

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
The odds are stacked against women beyond a certain age. Women know this. Men know this. Everybody knows this.

Social media just rubs it in even more. Women who feel like they've failed in the marriage sweepstakes should probably take a break from Facebook during May-August. That's wedding season. shyt can throw some women into depression.

Again, if they don't get married, hopefully they can have other things in life to fulfill them.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
How many of you women claiming you're young go to the gym and watch what you eat?

A lot of broads say they're still young and good looking, until the fast food, slower metabolism and more sedentary lifestyle come through and throws a clip in the AK, slays from far away and ya big ass belly hits the D-E-C-K.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
...and this is why these threads are hilarious.

Dudes will readily say they don't wanna do nothing but smash, and then in the same breath say they're throwin' vaginas
in the trash on their 30th birthdays.

even @Emperor_ReinScarf said he's gonna "trade in" his gf (the "broad" he's not going to marry) in for a younger "model" when she gets older. So he's basically saying dedicate your life to a man so he can just throw you away once you're too old for him. Yet he thinks I'm going to change my mind about getting married. :dead:

Daps
....the problem thoe is most women 30 and over wanna get married to the man they want and have all that sex ...they dont want to be freelacing at 30 the brain and body becomes diffrent for a women. Its just on the front end women win but on the backend men have it better ...

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
How many of you women claiming you're young go to the gym and watch what you eat?

A lot of broads say they're still young and good looking, until the fast food, slower metabolism and more sedentary lifestyle come through and throws a clip in the AK, slays from far away and ya big ass belly hits the D-E-C-K.
Have been going to the gym regularly and I have started to prep my food (found it's easier to eat healthier and more often throughout the day). My weight does fluctuate, but if I feel I'm getting :flabbynsick: I work on that - I'm always trying to improve (although I do have my moments of weakness as well).

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Have been going to the gym regularly and I have started to prep my food (found it's easier to eat healthier and more often throughout the day). My weight does fluctuate, but if I feel I'm getting :flabbynsick: I work on that - I'm always trying to improve (although I do have my moments of weakness as well).

The yo-yo approach to weight is not good :whoa:

If your weight is fluctuating it's because you're doing diets, rather than making a healthy diet a mainstay. Change your diet for good and the weight will stay constant, even if you skip the gym here and there.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Again, if they don't get married, hopefully they can have other things in life to fulfill them.

That's the thing: most women don't have shyt that fulfills them outside admiration from men. Every woman can't be Condi Rice and play piano, get wet from studying Soviet-era politics, etc. Most women derive their sense of self-worth from the attention men give them. If a man hasn't chosen them for marriage (when all their peers are getting chosen), that shyt can throw a women for a loop. Women already don't take rejection well. But, never being chosen at all is even more hurtful to their fragile egos.

It probably doesn't apply to the current Black community. Marriage isn't the norm in our dysfunctional community. But, in other communities where marriage is the norm, a women who hasn't been chosen by a certain age is looked at as damaged goods. Her ego is already damaged. But, the social isolation just serves to further damage it.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, there's no urge to fight, babycakes.

I think it's pointless. If he would have just said that he thinks most women want to get married then yeah, I would have said something but he said they hate happy couples, try to tear them down,use bad info against them (making women that don't want to get married into bad people), said they're in denial etc etc. It seems he has his mind made up and his thoughts are very negative, so there's no reason to respond.

@the bold: I agree but the problem is a lot of people don't accept or acknowledge that (see reincar's post above). They just assume all women want one thing and if you say anything different, you're bitter, you're young and you'll change your mind, or you're lying. It's never that you just want something different.

@ the underlinded: I just don't agree with any of that prime/shelf life stuff. :manny: That's why I don't say anything about it when they talk about it.
Would you say that on average, women want to get married more than men?

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
What are you a child?:rudy:

Because I had the gall to ask you what you were talkin' about?

No. I'm quite an adult.

So again, what "constructive threads" are you talkin' about? Not even being antagonistic, I wanna know
what's being accomplished in here in your opinion...

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
That's the thing: most women don't have shyt that fulfills them outside admiration from men. Every woman can't be Condi Rice and play piano, get wet from studying Soviet-era politics, etc. Most women derive their sense of self-worth from the attention men give them. If a man hasn't chosen them for marriage (when all their peers are getting chosen), that shyt can throw a women for a loop. Women already don't take rejection well. But, never being chosen at all is even more hurtful to their fragile egos.

It probably doesn't apply to the current Black community. Marriage isn't the norm in our dysfunctional community. But, in other communities where marriage is the norm, a women who hasn't been chosen by a certain age is looked at as damaged goods. Her ego is already damaged. But, the social isolation just serves to further damage it.

Given everything you just said, that's why I find it so funny that quite a few men on this board deride "career" women. If her behind can't/won't get married anyway because of her selected dating pool, then why not get your education and make your paper.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The yo-yo approach to weight is not good :whoa:

If your weight is fluctuating it's because you're doing diets, rather than making a healthy diet a mainstay. Change your diet for good and the weight will stay constant, even if you skip the gym here and there.
Agreed.

I've done diets in the past and they have worked.

What I'm doing now is not a diet...I'm just making better choices, food prepping and eating more often to keep my metabolism working throughout the day.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Because I had the gall to ask you what you were talkin' about?

No. I'm quite an adult.

So again, what "constructive threads" are you talkin' about? Not even being antagonistic, I wanna know
what's being accomplished in here in your opinion...

I'm simply noting how active you women get in threads. Those who know know.

I bet I won't see you BW as outraged as you are about aging and attractiveness (cause you want to be Cac concubines) towards this BW who basically said fukk Erc Gardner :sas1:http://www.forharriet.com/2014/07/why-i-will-not-march-for-eric-garner.html

Daps

Off topic ive dropped some more thoughts in your other thread you started ...:manny: