This Whole Women in Their Prime Thing seems like some 1960s B.S

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
His fears about her sexual history? What if she's been in several serious relationships - and doesn't have much of a history? Age doesn't dictate promiscuity - personality does. Anyway, everyone has their preferences and that's cool - I just think some of these reasons are bullshyt :smile:
I can't know a woman's sexual history...whether she's been in 3 long relationships or had 18 short ones by age 30.

But on a general level...the older you are, the more relationships you've had.

That's just playing the odds.

Not saying a 35 year old woman is a slut compared to a 22 year old. But if sexual history matters to someone...the 22 year old is going to be the more attractive option (based on that 1 characteristic).
But there are, admittedly, more (and more important) characteristics that one looks for the older one is.

Daps
What's so arrogant about that? You're telling me that you're going to put a ring on the first "nice" girl that's pretty cute, even if you don't have sexual chemistry, common interest or similar goals in life?

No im not but im going to give myself the opportunity(if im a women) to date and find that out. Im not going to turn downmen if I want a successful relationship ...just im not looking or just cause I can turn down men its the attitude that is attached to most women I cant stand. I feel like all the men women turn down some were in there it could have been the one but...hell what do I know.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Will a man want to have sex with you just to have sex with you? The question is yes.

Will a man want to spend the rest of his entire life to waking up to you? Most likely not.

Honorable men who are in a right state of mind will pursue a woman who they think is a potential mate to build with, get married and start their legacy with. Most women will turn them down because that's not what they are currently looking for at the moment. They spend most of their 20's seeing the world and is interested in participating in what "temporary men" can offer. By the time they begin to want to settle down in their 30's and is open to building with a protential mate, the odds are stacked up against them. Time is also not a team player for them.

It's true that some women may "conquer" their fantasy of having it all in their 30's, i.e. settle down, get married and have kids...for most of the women that fantasy never comes true for them.

Sad thing is, they aren't even really looking to build. They want that fly dude who already has it all, but they want to wait until after they 'had all their fun' to try and pursue him, meaning they've sampled a variety of different men, partied and all of that.. At most, this fly dude will hit it and be off.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Will a man want to have sex with you just to have sex with you? The question is yes.

Will a man want to spend the rest of his entire life to waking up to you? Most likely not.

Honorable men who are in a right state of mind will pursue a woman who they think is a potential mate to build with, get married and start their legacy with. Most women will turn them down because that's not what they are currently looking for at the moment. They spend most of their 20's seeing the world and is interested in participating in what "temporary men" can offer. By the time they begin to want to settle down in their 30's and is open to building with a protential mate, the odds are stacked up against them. Time is also not a team player for them.

It's true that some women may "conquer" their fantasy of having it all in their 30's, i.e. settle down, get married and have kids...for most of the women that fantasy never comes true for them.

Breh, I know a couple 30+ year old Black women. Those chicks always dropping hints and shyt. I can tell they're desperate.

Not bad-looking women, either. They'll probably never be married. That ether to their souls when they open log on to Facebook or Instagram and shyt and see friends and others getting married or engaged.

I know a 31 year old Black woman who literally treats this little ass dog of hers like it's a kid. I think she's accepted the fact that marriage isn't probably in her immediate future.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
most women are delusional, like is aid just go on any dating site and look for women 30 plus they all want long term, they all had their fun and want a nice guy and their all sick of the "games".

They all think they will be the exception to the rule, because their friend, or 2nd cousin, or some chick they saw on tv did, but in reality all they will have is a cat or a dog, a condo or a studio, a dating profile and random dates hoping the next guy is the "one"
Hahaha.

I'm 34 breh. I'll admit it's tougher to filter out the women my age who have kids. But it's not too difficult to find a woman who's 27 with no kids. But they're on the cusp of getting wifed up, I'm sure.

Daps
Women are wierd they wanna have all there sex between 30-50 . But vagina is only good from 18-29. A womens body even changes at 30 her sex drive is off the meat rack .

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Sad thing is, they aren't even really looking to build. They want that fly dude who already has it all, but they want to wait until after they 'had all their fun' to try and pursue him, meaning they've sampled a variety of different men, partied and all of that.. At most, this fly dude will hit it and be off.

That's my MO these days. There's no reason for me to wife up a chick who's been run through, bringing all types of baggage and battle wounds. I don't want to deal with that extra stress in my life.

A lot of these women in their late 20s/early 30s are broken people inside. On the outside, they can throw on makeup, hair hats and other shyt. But, after a series of failed relationships in their 20s, they are fukked up mentally and emotionally.

What kind of nikka wants to wife up something like that?

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I can't know a woman's sexual history...whether she's been in 3 long relationships or had 18 short ones by age 30.

But on a general level...the older you are, the more relationships you've had.

That's just playing the odds.

Not saying a 35 year old woman is a slut compared to a 22 year old. But if sexual history matters to someone...the 22 year old is going to be the more attractive option (based on that 1 characteristic).
But there are, admittedly, more (and more important) characteristics that one looks for the older one is.
:usure: okay. Hard to believe that a 30+ year old man will have much in common with a 22 year old, but that's cool. We are talking COMMITMENT here and not someone to "smash." Keep in mind that this theory is pretty backwards because at 22, very few girls are ready for someone more serious and so you're risking putting a ring on it and her leaving you or cheating saying she needs to explore different options...hence, her getting more "mileage" as you guys would put it, during your relationship as opposed to it being her past. Just giving a different perspective. I was a virgin until 21, so sure, maybe at 22 I would have been "more sexually" attractive having had fewer experiences, but mentally I definitely wouldn't have been there to give a 30+ year old man any kind of meaningful relationship.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Some of y'all really need to just fukk and get it over with :beli:

All this tit for tat, hemmin and hawin...shyts embarrassin :childplease:

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps

Absolutely right.
I've seen this.

Breh, I know a couple 30+ year old Black women. Those chicks always dropping hints and shyt. I can tell they're desperate.

Not bad-looking women, either. They'll probably never be married. That ether to their souls when they open log on to Facebook or Instagram and shyt and see friends and others getting married or engaged.

I know a 31 year old Black woman who literally treats this little ass dog of hers like it's a kid. I think she's accepted the fact that marriage isn't probably in her immediate future.

Absolutely correct.
I've witness this.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Women are wierd they wanna have all there sex between 30-50 . But vagina is only good from 18-29. A womens body even changes at 30 her sex drive is iff the meat rack .

Who says they have this astronomical sex drive between 30-50? That's mainly a PR campaign to keep these old geezers relevant in the game so they can compete with the young chicks.

Most men want young, tight vagina. nikkas don't want some old hag.