This Whole Women in Their Prime Thing seems like some 1960s B.S

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
No. It's not about nicer, more attractive etc. it's about chemistry as well and common interest...at the end of the day. Plenty of people are nice and respectful and that doesn't make them a good partner for you - you have to have a bit more than just 3 basic things to consider a relationship. Those are good basics to start with.

well keep looking for the nice respectful, attractive guy with chemistry and that bit more :sas2:

I'm sure he's out there and single :sas1:

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Wow this what im talking about it not just you but the arrogance of women is amazing it one of the main reason I dont think I will get married or have kids ...patrice oneal is right the arrogance of a women is priceless...

http://m.youtube.com/results?q=patrice o'neal vs dr z &sm=1
What's so arrogant about that? You're telling me that you're going to put a ring on the first "nice" girl that's pretty cute, even if you don't have sexual chemistry, common interest or similar goals in life?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Not looking atm :sas2:

:usure:

jennifer-lawrence-10.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
What's so arrogant about that? You're telling me that you're going to put a ring on the first "nice" girl that's pretty cute, even if you don't have sexual chemistry, common interest or similar goals in life?

NHwAnbK.gif

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's just about reproduction, Raul. At a certain point, women are unable to have children, therefore, if you want to start a family you're kind of in tough luck.
I guess every guy is different but I suspect that when a woman is 30, a guy might cast her aside because of his fears about her sexual history.
It probably isn't until she's like 36 that he starts worrying about her ability to have children.

I don't think a woman's worth is tied to her being 18-25...but her appeal to men is probably highest around those ages.

:manny:

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
Will a man want to have sex with you just to have sex with you? The answer is yes.

Will a man want to spend the rest of his entire life to waking up to you? The answer is most likely not.

Honorable men who are in a right state of mind will pursue a woman who they think is a potential mate to build with, get married and start their legacy with. Most women will turn them down because that's not what they are currently looking for at the moment. They spend most of their 20's seeing the world and is interested in participating in what "temporary men" can offer. By the time they begin to want to settle down in their 30's and is open to building with a protential mate, the odds are stacked up against them. Time is also not a team player for them.

It's true that some women may "conquer" their fantasy of having it all in their 30's, i.e. settle down, get married and have kids...for most of the women that fantasy never comes true for them.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I guess every guy is different but I suspect that when a woman is 30, a guy might cast her aside because of his fears about her sexual history.
It probably isn't until she's like 36 that he starts worrying about her ability to have children.

I don't think a woman's worth is tied to her being 18-25...but her appeal to men is probably highest around those ages.

most women are delusional, like is aid just go on any dating site and look for women 30 plus they all want long term, they all had their fun and want a nice guy and their all sick of the "games".

They all think they will be the exception to the rule, because their friend, or 2nd cousin, or some chick they saw on tv did, but in reality all they will have is a cat or a dog, a condo or a studio, a dating profile and random dates hoping the next guy is the "one"

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

His fears about her sexual history? What if she's been in several serious relationships - and doesn't have much of a history? Age doesn't dictate promiscuity - personality does. Anyway, everyone has their preferences and that's cool - I just think some of these reasons are bullshyt :smile: