This Whole Women in Their Prime Thing seems like some 1960s B.S

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I want to see the female response to this.

Please don't gloss over it like this man didn't type all that out.
Women will always force men to stick to the issue when they feel they are right. And deflect when they don't.

I want to read the counter view to this.

:lupe:

Why? Trying to argue with guys like him (no offense) is pointless. They act like they know how every single woman on earth acts and what every single woman on earth wants out of life. For some reason they can't understand that every woman is different and want different things. But for some reason people try to force women to want the exact same thing in life and insult you and call you a liar if you don't. They know men are different, a man can say he wants to get married and people will be fine with it. A man can say I don't want to get married and no one will call him a liar or say he goes home and cries at night or that he's jealous of other people. But in their minds all women want to be married, be a housewife, with kids and no woman wants something different. Like it's so far out there that someone might not want to get married and have children.

He said in his post "I believe that women know they are in denial, yet they argue to save face" that lets me know that he's one of the people that believe all women are robots that want the exact same thing out of life and if you say you don't want that, you're lying or trying to save face, so it's pointless to respond to it.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
NO DUH BREAKING NEWS

MEN LOVE SEX and many men will sleep with anything

that doesn't mean he'll stay and wife you, offer you commitment or even like you.

A kkk grand wizard would still stick his penis in you
a billionaire would stick his penis in you
the homeless scrub would stick his penis in you

it doesn't mean anything
I never said anything about commitment when I was talking about this. I'm not even disagreeing with u when it comes to that part.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Yes! Will it be with the dude we ultimately want to be with? No - that's harder (just like men can stick their dikk in any ugly chick, but can they get with a dime? it's harder...)

Just because a female is single, doesn't necessarily mean it's because she's unable to get someone to commit. I have turned down men looking for a relationship in the past - and nothing was wrong with these guys - good guys, attractive, smart..but I knew that I didn't want a relationship with them so I wasn't willing to waste their time or mine for the sake of saying that "I got a good man to commit to me - I am now worth more..." if it's not the one, then I'd rather be on my own.

This post just proved my point.

Young Men, if you are reading, look at this. This young lady said(typed) that she previously turned down nice, attractive, respectful, men who pursued her for a relationship because she felt she would not be "worth more" by being with them.

She "felt" she would not be "worth MORE", by being with them.

Worth MORE.

MORE.

M'am, for the sake of refuting - and perhaps even discrediting my point - please explain to the board why you rejected these men, if they were smart, attractive,well mannered and the like.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Why? Trying to argue with guys like him (no offense) is pointless. They act like they know how every single woman on earth acts and what every single woman on earth wants out of life. For some reason they can't understand that every woman is different and want different things. But for some reason people try to force women to want the exact same thing in life and insult you and call you a liar if you don't. They know men are different, a man can say he wants to get married and people will be fine with it. A man can say I don't want to get married and no one will call him a liar or say he goes home and cries at night or that he's jealous of other people. Like it's so far out there that someone might not want to get married and have children.

He said in his post "I believe that women know they are in denial, yet they argue to save face" that lets me know that he's one of the people that believe all women are robots that want the exact same thing out of life and if you say you don't want that, you're lying or trying to save face, so it's pointless to respond to it.

majority of women follow the same script, like i said you are young there will be a time when you will want marriage and kids a family etc.

you can't fight the urge

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
Why? Trying to argue with guys like him (no offense) is pointless. They act like they know how every single woman on earth acts and what every single woman on earth wants out of life. For some reason they can't understand that every woman is different and want different things. But for some reason people try to force women to want the exact same thing in life and insult you and call you a liar if you don't. They know men are different, a man can say he wants to get married and people will be fine with it. A man can say I don't want to get married and no one will call him a liar or say he goes home and cries at night or that he's jealous of other people. Like it's so far out there that someone might not want to get married and have children.

:russ::russ:

:wow:

Daps
Yes! Will it be with the dude we ultimately want to be with? No - that's harder (just like men can stick their dikk in any ugly chick, but can they get with a dime? it's harder...)

Just because a female is single, doesn't necessarily mean it's because she's unable to get someone to commit. I have turned down men looking for a relationship in the past - and nothing was wrong with these guys - good guys, attractive, smart..but I knew that I didn't want a relationship with them so I wasn't willing to waste their time or mine for the sake of saying that "I got a good man to commit to me - I am now worth more..." if it's not the one, then I'd rather be on my own.

esirous, post: 9344372, member: 13551"]Yes! Will it be with the dude we ultimately want to be with? No - that's harder (just like men can stick their dikk in any ugly chick, but can they get with a dime? it's harder...)

Just because a female is single, doesn't necessarily mean it's because she's unable to get someone to commit. I have turned down men looking for a relationship in the past - and nothing was wrong with these guys - good guys, attractive, smart..but I knew that I didn't want a relationship with them so I wasn't willing to waste their time or mine for the sake of saying that "I got a good man to commit to me - I am now worth more..." if it's not the one, then I'd rather be on my own.[/QUOTE]

Wow this what im talking about it not just you but the arrogance of women is amazing it one of the main reason I dont think I will get married or have kids ...patrice oneal is right the arrogance of a women is priceless...

http://m.youtube.com/results?q=patrice o'neal vs dr z &sm=1

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This post just proved my point.

Young Men, if you are reading, look at this. This young lady said(typed) that she previously turned down nice, attractive, respectful, men who pursued her for a relationship because she felt she would not be "worth more" by being with them.

She "felt" she would not be "worth MORE", by being with them.

Worth MORE.

MORE.

M'am, for the sake of refuting - and perhaps even discrediting my point - please explain to the board why you rejected these men, if they were smart, attractive,well mannered and the like.

worth more is a key word for holding out for something better

nice, respectful, attractive but she thinks she can get someone nicer, more respectul more attractive.

goes back to the women shopping for a men story

A store that sells husbands has just opened where a woman may go to choose a husband from among many men. The store is composed of 6 floors, and the men increase in positive attributes as the shopper ascends the flights.

There is, however, a catch. As you open the door to any floor you may choose a man from that floor, but if you go up a floor, you cannot go back down except to exit the building.

So a woman goes to the shopping center to find a husband.

On the first floor the sign on the door reads:

Floor 1 - These men have jobs.

The woman reads the sign and says to herself, "Well, that's better than my last boyfriend, but I wonder what's further up?" So up she goes.

The second floor sign reads:

Floor 2 - These men have jobs and love kids.

The woman remarks to herself, "That's great, but I wonder what's further up?" And up she goes again.

The third floor sign reads:

Floor 3 - These men have jobs, love kids and are extremely good looking.

"Hmmm, better" she says. "But I wonder what's upstairs?"

The fourth floor sign reads:

Floor 4 - These men have jobs, love kids, are extremely good looking and help with the housework.

"Wow!" exclaims the woman, "very tempting. BUT, there must be more further up!" And again she heads up another flight.

The fifth floor sign reads:

Floor 5 - These men have jobs, love kids, are extremely good looking, help with the housework and have a strong romantic streak.

"Oh, mercy me! But just think... what must be awaiting me further on?" So up to the sixth floor she goes.

The sixth floor sign reads:

Floor 6 - You are visitor 6,875,953,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

First, thanks for responding...it was pretty predictable that most women wouldn't.

And secondly

I'm not sure that it's pointless to address him simply because he made a generalization.

Men have general views about women (and generally there is some truth to them).
And women have general views about men which are more or less accurate.

There's nothing wrong with generalizations so long as we accept and acknowledge that it's not painting every individual.
I think the problem is that people are so defensive about certain gender generalizations as if they're condemning them personally.

But to ask a question of my own, exactly why don't you think that women (and men) have a certain shelf life?
You can debate that maybe a woman's prime isn't 18-25. But you'd have to agree that women DO have a prime. No?

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
its not really harder :ehh:

obviously any female can be in a relationship but again is the guy up to the par and what she wants? I'm sure you like many females out there have a harem of nice guys all around but your not interested in them.

like i say
Cat-Lady-Art-Quilt.jpg

in the end most women want a long lasting relationship, a family kids etc.

Nice guy doesn't translate to a good relationship. My boss is pretty nice, my next door neighbour is nice, my dog is nice - doesn't mean much.

Most people want that - as much as guys front, there comes a point when they're tired of or can't keep up with the random chicks. Now, women physically cannot have children past a certain age, whereas men can up until they're much older...so in that sense, it's more typical to see older guys with younger women because once they age, the women their age cannot get pregnant.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
No that wasn't the point I was making at all. My point is that men are easy as hell and women don't need to do anything to get the dikk. Why are you trying to tell me the point I was trying to make? That's like telling me I won't thinking something when you know u can't read my mind.

Interesting how u did that.

I'm not addressing your point...i'm talking about the bigger picture here. Interesting how you think it's all about you...shocking.

Desirous

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
worth more is a key word for holding out for something better

nice, respectful, attractive but she thinks she can get someone nicer, more respectul more attractive.

goes back to the women shopping for a men story
No. It's not about nicer, more attractive etc. it's about chemistry as well and common interest...at the end of the day. Plenty of people are nice and respectful and that doesn't make them a good partner for you - you have to have a bit more than just 3 basic things to consider a relationship. Those are good basics to start with.

Desirous

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
First, thanks for responding...it was pretty predictable that most women wouldn't.

And secondly

I'm not sure that it's pointless to address him simply because he made a generalization.

Men have general views about women (and generally there is some truth to them).
And women have general views about men which are more or less accurate.

There's nothing wrong with generalizations so long as we accept and acknowledge that it's not painting every individual.
I think the problem is that people are so defensive about certain gender generalizations as if they're condemning them personally.

But to ask a question of my own, exactly why don't you think that women (and men) have a certain shelf life?
You can debate that maybe a woman's prime isn't 18-25. But you'd have to agree that women DO have a prime. No?
It's just about reproduction, Raul. At a certain point, women are unable to have children, therefore, if you want to start a family you're kind of in tough luck.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I'm over 25, and I'm not an enabler or on simp status with ladies, but honestly, I cut them a lot of slack, because I have younger sisters and they are gorgeous young women and I see what they have to go through with some dudes(just in general, not even dating) and it upsets meas their brother, but I also get a behind the scenes look at women's lives when they are 8's and above. I will say, Women have ground on a few of these rehashed arguments.

But on this Argument, I believe that women know they are in denial, yet they argue to save face, which is commendable. I'm honestly not trying to be insulting or condescending, I know the women will refute this, because im old enough to know and understand thats what women do, but maybe some young man will read this and soak it in.

In public, these women, they act/talk just like the women are talking in this thread, but once the publics eyes come off them and they're alone or with the people they open up to, the truth comes out and it's a bad/sad sight. They cry, they go through so many different feelings, they hate he happy couples, they try to tear them down, use all the bad info they have just on of jealousy because they are mad at themselves for thinking they were the exception. I, as well as my mother/father, explained this to my sisters, and their relationships have been fruitful, and scarring minimal:

Truth is, men simply don't like used up women. A woman may still "look good" past 25-30 as a woman, but when a man, that knows what goes on out here, puts 2 and 2 together, thinks about all the failed relationships shes been in and how many dudes have run through her over the years, almost instantly she'll become UNATTRACTIVE to them. Not saying she won't LOOK GOOD, but she will become UNATTRACTIVE. It's like when a woman sees a well built masculine man, crying in a corner because he's scared of a flying insect. He still may "look good", but after that display he is UNATTRACTIVE. That is what older women are like to men. The argument of "we can still have sex with men anytime" is null, as you are relegated to left/right hand status in a mans mind at that point. You are saying that you are the equivalent of his left/right hand. Is that really worth boasting about?

It's been a story retold by men for years, famous and not famous. Jamie Foxx even told a story about when he was younger he didn't get any play with you g girls or older women, yet the OLDER, more UNATTRACTIVE men with more resources got the YOUNGER women after fighting off the OLDER. In that same podcast, the women were saying to Foxx "No, youre wrong, that's not true, that's not true" even though Foxx was speaking on something he saw happen time after time, with his own eyes.

If there's a young man out here reading this, just k is that once that voice starts going in your head saying "I think this is a front, reality is saying it's one way, yet they're saying its another" don't ignore it. That is the voice that this male feminization is trying to suffocate, you don't have to blast it, but listen to it.

:whoo:

Pay attention to what this breh is saying, brehettes.