This UFO sighting still always trips be out

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I don't doubt that they may have been hyped up on UFOs due to the previous reported sightings.
I just feel a certain sincerity with them. I've been around children and I myself have experienced supernatural things as a child. My personal experience doesn't account for much but I know what its like to experienced something your mind cannot quite make sense of.

Often people who've had these experiences need some type of psychotherapist to help recount what they went through. So them describing and piecing their stories together after John Mack's visit doesn't surprise me. People who've had these experiences are essentially traumatized. And its well known that trauma can cause fragmented memories. Perhaps what they described in their recounts isn't exactly what they saw but a story their minds made up to make sense of something that couldn't be explained.
Some of these same kids were re-interviewed as adults and their story stayed the same :mjlol:

Even the teachers saw shyt. The Principal even came out later and apologized to those kids for the way that shyt went down.

There was a lot that supposedly happened with this “case” that went on for decades and was pretty big when it happened

Edit: And no, I don’t believe in Aliens… Idk. I believe more in data though, and the data says something is off :manny:

I believe we dont have nearly as much data as we should tho

And NOBODY came out trying to be famous out of this. They didn’t write no books, they didnt use this for as a career when they got older, they werent trying to get money for coming out with this…

Those KIDS saw something. They didn't have even a real concept of money and fame at their age in time. Most of the time when people told these stories back then they were shunned in their communities.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Some of these same kids were re-interviewed as adults and their story stayed the same :mjlol:

But their story WASN'T the same as the story they told at first, before the UFOologists coached them. :skip:

Yes, the story they were coached to believe months after the sighting is the same story they told in adulthood. Why wouldn't that be true? Still doesn't change the fact that most of them originally told a completely different story that only became the "gray aliens in UFOs flying around and communicating telepathically about saving the environment" story much much later.

It's not like I'm making up new ideas about eyewitness accounts. These are all things criminal investigators have known for decades.

1) Eyewitness accounts are notoriously unreliable.

2) Kids are even more unreliable than adults.

3) Eyewitness accounts directly after the event are far more valid than stories told much later.

4) You should NEVER allow eyewitnesses to collude and tell each other their stories, it tends to distort the events and make them further from the truth, not closer.

5) You should NEVER allow an outside party to coach the witnesses, especially coaching all of them together, especially when that outside party has a vested interest.

6) Kids are easily manipulated to change their story by outside parties and will honestly believe the new version of events.

Those aren't new ideas, and they aren't unique to UFO stories. Those ideas have BEEN known, whether it's supernatural religious events, child abuse hoaxes, parents coaching their kids against other parents, etc.

Even the teachers saw shyt.

False - not a single teacher reported seeing a single alien or UFO.

And NOBODY came out trying to be famous out of this. They didn’t write no books, they didnt use this for as a career when they got older, they werent trying to get money for coming out with this…

Yes they did. :skip:

Cynthia Hind wrote "Ufos over Africa" just a couple years after she started coaching the kids and helped turn Ariel into an international story. She had previously writen "UfOs: African Encounters" and contributed to "Phenomenon: Forty Years of Flying Saucers"

345455.jpg

2320630.jpg
4367108.jpg

John Mack wrote "Abduction: Human Encounters with Aliens" the very same year that he coached the Ariel kids, then wrote "Passport to the Cosmos: Human Transformation and Alien Encounters"

John_E._Mack.jpg

81PctcjvxcL._AC_UF350,350_QL50_.jpg
71vABABosfL._SY522_.jpg

The kids are honest, I've never felt they were lying. But kids succumb easily to hype and are easily manipulated. You keep failing to look at the actual people who created the final "story", which differed immensely from the kids' original story.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sick and tired of these news.

UFO nikkas. I know you reading this.

Reveal thy self. Now!! Wtf

The fucck you playing hide and seek for?:stopitslime:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Sick and tired of these news.

UFO nikkas. I know you reading this.

Reveal thy self. Now!! Wtf

The fucck you playing hide and seek for?:stopitslime:

Because there's an inverse correlation between how much we know about an event and how much that event looks like a UFO. :yeshrug:

Just like how Bigfoot looks less and less like Bigfoot the more in-focus the picture is.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

I saw this a couple days ago, but was gonna wait until I saw it here to discuss it

Basically, buddy is a Celebrity Bodyguard who worked for a lot of famous cats and been in that game for like 15 years. He’s transitioning to be a rapper full time and in the interview, dude asks him about the wildest or spookiest shyt he ever encountered while being a bodyguard or running a business.

He brought what he experienced in this clip up:hubie:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

I saw this a couple days ago, but was gonna wait until I saw it here to discuss it

Basically, buddy is a Celebrity Bodyguard who worked for a lot of famous cats and been in that game for like 15 years. He’s transitioning to be a rapper full time and in the interview, dude asks him about the wildest or spookiest shyt he ever encountered while being a bodyguard or running a business.

:laff:

Celebrity bodyguard turned rapper tells "No Jumper" that he heard secondhand stories about a race of men who live at the bottom of the ocean and are also occupying the moon. :skip:

Apparently, the totally believable guy who knows all of this is scared for his life, and so he thinks the only man who can protect him is....BigHomie.CC. :dead:

Imagine being worried that the government or the Atlantians are after you, and the man you think will protect you from them is BigHomie.CC. :russ:

On top of that, BigHomie.CC doesn't sign the NDA, but the totally believable guy tells him everything anyway. And both that guy and BigHomie.CC are still alive today and just telling the random story on No Jumper.

Plus totally believable guy supposedly has a dead man's switch that will release the information if he is killed.....the same information he could just RELEASE RIGHT NOW if he wanted actual protection, because if he told everything he knew then there'd be nothing to gain from killing him, right? Like, what the hell is the point of having top-secret information about Atlantians on the moon if you don't tell it to anyone other than your fellow top-secret lunatics and celebrity bodyguards you just met?

Only thing missing is.........any evidence whatsoever for any of it. :snoop:

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
then this the same dude that said these kids saw short, Rastafarians in a silver, shiny skooby doo van smoking weed that gave them a contact high :mjlol: .

Bullshyt. Contact high from 700 feet away? And they wouldn't have had to be short, kids standing 700 feet away (over 2 football fields end-to-end) have zero chance of gauging height correctly, especially since the area was covered in relatively long grass.

How can you look at those pictures and descriptions and not see that they look WAY more like rastas than little gray aliens? How can you not realize that in real life, you're WAY more likely to see rastas than you are to see little gray aliens, especially when the rastas literally have a concert in your town that same week?

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps

Sounds like David Grusch. Totally plausible.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Sounds like David Grusch. Totally plausible.

If it was someone like David Grusch it would be even funnier, because at that point we'd be talking about the bodyguard repeating 4th-hand evidence, not even 2nd-hand evidence.

But what about it sounds like Grusch? Has Grusch claimed that there is a race of humans on the bottom of the ocean and occupying the moon? Does Grucsh need a self-important "celebrity bodyguard" and a hokey "dead man's switch" to keep mysterious entities from killing him? Does Grusch make the people around him sign NDAs, then tell them everything even when they refuse to sign the NDA?

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
It’s funny now that everyone has a smartphone in their hand, ufo, aliens and Bigfoot have seemingly disappeared. :jbhmm:

They're still around, just as blurry and bullshyt as before

The real funny shyt is all the supposed miracles and fantastical events that conveniently only happen thousands of years ago

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
UFO sightings (in the true sense of the word) have actually increased.

Yeah, but if you google "Best UFO pictures ever", they invariably are some shyt from the 1950s-1970s. Not to mention all the sightings of actual aliens and abduction stories have COMPLETELY dried up.....that was a 1960s-1980s phenomena that came and went with the quickness. Can't imagine "missing time" on "mysterious roads" anymore when you're not getting lost going the wrong way because cellphone is reporting exactly where you are continuously.

And it's not just cellphones that people have now, there are 100x as many high-quality SLRs and DSLRs as there used to be, plus millions of high-zoom point and shoots and bridge cameras. Yet people holding those never seem to be there when UFOs are around.

Flying saucers suddenly disappeared, and high-res pictures are completely absent. Instead we're getting Starlink and drones from someone's cell phones, balloons blowing in the wind in grainy-ass security footage, and low-res radar or infrared from miles away.

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
If it was someone like David Grusch it would be even funnier, because at that point we'd be talking about the bodyguard repeating 4th-hand evidence, not even 2nd-hand evidence.

But what about it sounds like Grusch? Has Grusch claimed that there is a race of humans on the bottom of the ocean and occupying the moon? Does Grucsh need a self-important "celebrity bodyguard" and a hokey "dead man's switch" to keep mysterious entities from killing him? Does Grusch make the people around him sign NDAs, then tell them everything even when they refuse to sign the NDA?
Dude mentioned the person had to go speak to congress about what he knows and Grusch is the only person that has done that. I honestly could see Grusch mentioning this to get him to take the job and from someone like Grusch's perspective there's no way he thought this bodyguard dude would be able to get on a major platform to tell on him. He probably didn't think this guy would have the little traction he does now (which is not much). It's like telling me or you that info. What could either of us really do with that info that would be taken seriously? Not shyt