This Taylor Swift tour got the whole USA in a chokehold

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Vocals. Trash
Entertainer skills. Trash
Stage presence. Trash

Her only real talent is whiteness. People are crazy trying to do backflips to give her some type of accolades to justify her appeal. “She’s a master songwriter”. :mjlol:
NOPE.

Elevation of this level of mediocrity in music is just an indication that the industry is at an all time low. We all know it. But just don’t wanna admit it. So people fall in line and pretend the emperor is dressed in the best fits…when really his balls hanging out on the throne.

And no I’m not hating because that’s an excuse people give if you level any criticism at her. I’m telling the truth. Nothing said could convince me she has any real talent. After Kanye did that staged shyt at the MTV awards, whites rallied around her to protect her from the “big ole black male meanie”!

“Whiteness” is her appeal. :yeshrug:
Really is mediocre as hell, she’s not dancing her ass off like Janet or Beyoncé or singing like Whitney or Mariah. Just mediocre as fk :mjlol:

Does she even play any instruments live? At the minimum Lizzo’s fat ass is giving you that along with belly rolls and writing her own songs :dead:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Oh I’ve had similar criticisms of Beyoncé in the past too…so once again…your moms ain’t lying. I’ll never be a Bey stan. But at least Beyoncé has a good vocal range and tone and is an excellent entertainer. She has worked hard for her success even if she ain’t my favorite voice in the industry.

But Taylor? Swift?! NOPE.

Her “schtick” was being overtly provocative in a very conservative Reagan era 80’s. Other than that…..she’s vanilla Janet Jackson :manny:
Yall negroes making my mom sound like she isn't a hater when she is 🤣 😂 I get yall though, just a difference of opinion!

I like Taylor, do I think she the most talented artist I've ever seen? No and I don't think she's better than Beyonce but Beyonce would be her comp of her era...

And Madonna being overtly provocative abd boosting her rep is a fact I don't disagree with either. I just don't agree with the assessment that either Taylor or Madonna are "untalented", is all!

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Really is mediocre as hell, she’s not dancing her ass off like Janet or Beyoncé or singing like Whitney or Mariah. Just mediocre as fk :mjlol:

Does she even play any instruments live? At the minimum Lizzo’s fat ass is giving you that along with belly rolls and writing her own songs :dead:
She’s the Batman of the music industry. Only, less useful.
Whiteness is her superpower. :yeshrug:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Yall negroes making my mom sound like she isn't a hater when she is 🤣 😂 I get yall though, just a difference of opinion!

I like Taylor, do I think she the most talented artist I've ever seen? No and I don't think she's better than Beyonce but Beyonce would be her comp of her era...

And Madonna being overtly provocative abd boosting her rep is a fact I don't disagree with either. I just don't agree with the assessment that either Taylor or Madonna are "untalented", is all!
It’s okay. I have barely talented musicians I like too who has earworm music.:wow:(coughs in Lumidee)

All jokes aside tho she’s just as bad as those K-popstars. But to each his own.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Madonna was overrated too
Her “schtick” was being overtly provocative in a very conservative Reagan era 80’s. Other than that…..she’s vanilla Janet Jackson :manny:

Madonna at the end of Like A Prayer video wit the Deep Cleavage told a Young KP He likes Women so Madonna will always have a Forever Pass in My Book:hubie:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I mean Talyor writes her own shyt so that give her a leg up in my opinion on a ton of singers out there.

That Folklore album was low-key flames, ngl.

Not my favorite artist by a longshot. But saying she's not one of if not the biggest popstar of the past 20 years is being just dishonest. Being totally objective.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I'll always fukk with you though Books cause you keep it hot and factual on white women, you forever good over here on that alone! 🤣
Part of it is me poking fun at Stan culture. There are people who will literally KILL over some of these artists. And I’m like :why: dahell?!$1400 for Beyoncé tickets?!!

Ain’t none of these mofos paying my mortgage. I have no loyalty to celebrities. I remember back in the day they were trying to equate Beyoncé’s voice to Aretha…and some chick on the internet was literally about to have a heart attack that people weren’t going for it.:gucci:

Fukk that Stan culture.

When I’m looking for good music with replay value, 99.9% of my playlist is barely mainstream or even from the last 10 years.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Madonna at the end of Like A Prayer video wit the Deep Cleavage told a Young KP He likes Women so Madonna will always have a Forever Pass in My Book:hubie:
I think the thing is that Madonna and Taylor have some bops. They had A+ teams that could give them some talent. Market that to 13 year old white girls and you gotta star!

But no frfr, trolling Stan bases never gets old.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Part of it is me poking fun at Stan culture. There are people who will literally KILL over some of these artists. And I’m like :why: dahell?!$1400 for Beyoncé tickets?!!

Ain’t none of these mofos paying my mortgage. I have no loyalty to celebrities. I remember back in the day they were trying to equate Beyoncé’s voice to Aretha…and some chick on the internet was literally about to have a heart attack that people weren’t going for it.:gucci:

Fukk that Stan culture.

When I’m looking for good music with replay value, 99.9% of my playlist is barely mainstream or even from the last 10 years.
Fact I'm listening to a J Cole album right now that is from 2013--Born Sinner--and i very rarely listen to current mainstream music, too. Im a product of my era, woth only the occasional exception, i dont really listen to anything post-2017. And listen to a ton of music I grew up on in the 00s, and a ton of 80s and 90s shyt...

Last week my album of the week I played a dozen times was Bobby's Don't Be Cruel which dropped in '89...

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Madonna was overrated too but at least she had some jams that everyone including black people could sing along to. Back in the day you ask a random black person to name a Madonna song and they could name at least 2 or 3.

Like someone else said the only Taylor Swift song I know of that actually permeated the culture is Shake it Off. I listened to a little bit of her album that dropped during the pandemic cause it was killing the billboards. Every song sounded like a b-side. These new pop stars are just different I guess. They be huge with no real cultural relevance or real hits.

Last edited:

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
These 2 white girls I work with went to 2 stops on the tour. I think like Detroit and Jersey or something. shyt is an unhealthy obsession. They all dressed up and shyt to try and win backstage passes. Real fanatics.