This Taylor Swift tour got the whole USA in a chokehold

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Taylor Swift is the biggest pop star right now but, funnily enough, she doesn't feel as big as pop stars in the past like Britney, Christina Aguilera, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, or even peak Rihanna.

She doesn't have a larger than life persona and her hits outside 1989 don't feel as widespread as other people's hits.

Still, she has the largest following of any pop star today.

Nah breh, Taylor swift been doing this for almost 20 years and it's been pandemonium the entire time.

If she truly writes those songs the way she's credited, she's easily a GOAT contender whether anybody likes it or not

That’s cuz she doesn’t exposé herself to the media like the others did she keeps to herself and tries to be private and speaks up when she wants or needs too but when she does it’s a big deal to people
Has massive loyal following
She similar to Beyoncé in that media exposure Beyoncé does the same too
Taylor has hits just not big hits that sustain on replay long term more so middle pack lasting
Damn near writes for other artist under fake names too
Out here rereleasing old albums of hers with new songs from a vault since she couldn’t get her masters to her older albums while also releasing new albums
She is one of the goats for this generation whether people like it or not for her songwriting and albums
Majority be getting acclaimed reviews which is ridiculous

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s cuz she doesn’t exposé herself to the media like the others did she keeps to herself and tries to be private and speaks up when she wants or needs too but when she does it’s a big deal to people
Has massive loyal following
She similar to Beyoncé in that media exposure Beyoncé does the same too
Taylor has hits just not big hits that sustain on replay long term more so middle pack lasting
Damn near writes for other artist under fake names too
Out here rereleasing old albums of hers with new songs from a vault since she couldn’t get her masters to her older albums while also releasing new albums
She is one of the goats for this generation whether people like it or not for her songwriting and albums
Majority be getting acclaimed reviews which is ridiculous
:ohhh: first time hearing about that

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
Taylor Swift is the biggest pop star right now but, funnily enough, she doesn't feel as big as pop stars in the past like Britney, Christina Aguilera, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, or even peak Rihanna.

She doesn't have a larger than life persona and her hits outside 1989 don't feel as widespread as other people's hits.

Still, she has the largest following of any pop star today.
I’ve just accepted black Americans and white people are night and day when it comes to culture. Those other artist have absolute bops that even black peoples play (except Katy perry, she just had a snoop feature) Taylor swift is straight up cac music. Her vocals are mid, the songs don’t bump in the whip and black folks ain’t dancing to her records. I live in a white town and they ADORE this becky, I don’t understand it

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
I’ve just accepted black Americans and white people are night and day when it comes to culture. Those other artist have absolute bops that even black peoples play (except Katy perry, she just had a snoop feature) Taylor swift is straight up cac music. Her vocals are mid, the songs don’t bump in the whip and black folks ain’t dancing to her records. I live in a white town and they ADORE this becky, I don’t understand it

Yeah. Folks are exposing themselves in here. Black people don't listen to this shyt.

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
cultural impact? :mjlol:

MJ and Prince had cultural impact. Hell, you could argue Chief Keef had a larger cultural impact than TS.

You gotta influence how people dress, how they talk, how they write their lyrics and what they talk about, their live shows, overall "aesthetic", be used/referenced in media and by politicians, etc.

When do you hear a song and think "damn that's taylor swift-esque?" :mjlol: I'm not hating either, I like a few TS joints. (that sounded sus)
Nikkas not ready for the chief Keef discussion . A poor 16 year old with aspergers birthed a whole generation.