This Stay home dad Is WINNING…while the wife is out to work …and she super bad

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Tags on her videos are "ambw" - she's creating content for a specific demographic :hubie:
It's a heavy bag there's channels that discuss Bwam couples.

Hoes know that BW love this kind of content very few Black Man non Black woman or Black couple channels pop off like this.

There's another channel with a BW with an asian dude with 6 kids in the Baltimore area.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
How come so many people on the coli complain about the pawg threads but nearly every black woman that gets posted on here is a swirler? A
Cause nikkas are pushing an ajenda .

LSA and the Coli are mirror sites they post IR couples to justify why they need to get a non Black partner Because they think they can't get the Black Love that they want.
I comment on this shyt because I've seen that the Idea of Black Love is not really a thing for someone is not Pro Black.

If you're a Man or woman and not happy with your dating choices you'll generally accept more bullshyt from people who don't look like you. Only people who care about their genetic legacy really gives a fukk about keeping it pure for everyone else generally opposites attract.

Just lile you got this chick best beleive that Johnaton Majors ain't putting up with half the shyt from Megan Goode than he accepted from Grace Jabbari.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
A man staying home raising the children while the wife goes out to work is winning :dahell:

Ima just quote myself:
Compared to most coli members who don’t get any or have to pay for it he won :ufdup:

Also some men work from home or at least have at some point in time :ufdup:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Between this thread and the NYT article thread about women outpacing men I'm noticing a pattern.
This is the type of life you bums aspire to.
-Breh I'm a supervisor & looking to get my certs to promote up, you have no clue what I aspire to. I couldn't give a fukk less if women start outpacing men.

-What I do know is all women aren't built for motherhood & more fathers actually raise their kids than people like to talk about.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
I could look right at her, and tell she belongs to the streets. :mjlol:

Liu Kang might satisfy some Asian simp fetish she has, but that incel face nkka ain up in them guts right. :comeon:

He stays home and babysits, while she probably gets piped by her work-husband, or past flame. IMO, it's hard to maintain certain caliber of women (culturally included), if you aint gotta way about yourself.... especially black women. Shes attractive too, so I know nkkas are applying pressure. That pressure from a black man (no matter what these hoes project), HITS DIFFERENT.:myman::youngsabo:
Ya ok nikka :stopitslime: