This Stay home dad Is WINNING…while the wife is out to work …and she super bad

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I'm pretty sure I've commented many times on how in these kind of interacial relationships, the black woman tends to be the breadwinner and if anything, the guy is a bum, dusty, or unabashedly mediocre in every way. shyt is hilarious because it keeps happening. :heh:
Man I don't bring up Black women's L's on here but there's a Black woman who was hired to be the caretaker of a disabled paralzed cac and he got her to marry him so she works for free. They got a sucessful Youtube channel, she has to pick his big ass up in and out of bed.

Then theres the Cac with no legs at all with a Black woman.

Never ever let Black women gaslight you. They don't care about being Black a lot want to run from it and wash out their genes.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
He could be using the GI bill. I know someone who got out the Army after 10 years with bread stacked up, had a duplex he owned outright with no debt that he rented out in Georgia and moved to the Bay. He got his associates degree free of charge while serving and is currently getting his masters. He bought a condo in Oakland and goes to school in SF, his GI bill BAH is crazy. His girl works while he goes to school full time. So maybe it’s like that, at least I hope it is :sadcam:
Yup. When you see someone doing fine relaxing and they tell you they were in the military there's a high chance they're straight up coasting due to all the benefits that stacks on top of whatever job or income source they currently have.

In this country, not many things compare to Military Benefits and Network. If you seem somewhat competent and someone in the company with a military background sees you were a fellow soldier, the job or promotion is basically yours.

Edit: If you're a STEM graduate from any mid-tier college but have military experience, you're basically on the tier as any average MIT, Stanford, etc. grad in the real world. Only ones who are a clear standout from you are the ultra-geniuses from those same schools or graduates from those same schools with military experience. If an ultra-genius from those same schools has military experience though, they've basically got the launch codes professionally and perhaps literally.

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You damn right.

I’ll have dinner ready @ 6, babe! :therethere::yes:
Props to you for even coming in the thread. Brehs are saying some wild shyt but you didn't aviod it.

I can say that anything I said I absolutely beleive that being said I'm talking in generalities I'm not saying that every Black women moves like this.

Now back to the roasting.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Man I don't bring up Black women's L's on here but there's a Black woman who was hired to be the caretaker of a disabled paralzed cac and he got her to marry him so she works for free. They got a sucessful Youtube channel, she has to pick his big ass up in and out of bed.

Then theres the Cac with no legs at all with a Black woman.

Never ever let Black women gaslight you. They don't care about being Black a lot want to run from it and wash out their genes.
Ooooooh yea they went viral a while back. I know who you talking about. She got clowned by BW too, don’t worry :skip:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Ooooooh yea they went viral a while back. I know who you talking about. She got clowned by BW too, don’t worry :skip:
Yeah to be fair even some Black women went in.

You're a woman people end up in different situations why do Black women post this shyt?

I get what this particular couple is trying to do and the Swirllove tube has been called out by even swirlers.

Even if they make money and get views why post shyt that makes BW look crazy?

besides the amount of these couples that break up people even start the countdown because female nature is female nature. You floss your Man and get surprised that a sub/ fan slides in her Man's DM's.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Oh she’s bad.

He better have $ if he’s home. :stopitslime:

I actually know a breh like that. Grinded it out when he was young so he’s chillin at home with $ in the bank lol
If they live in Asia he ain't got no money.

One thing people don't say is culture matters any foriegner is taking an L dealing with someone in another country.

Think about this chick lets say she only spoke Hausa and was a strict Muslim and you're a christian. She wouldn't get your jokes or like your food.

My Girl has been to the States twice and she can't understand how apple pie is a thing.

Any expat is gonna deal with someone way broker than they are because you pay a expat tax for dealing with locals.

Most people ain't got the patience to explain their culture. I'll watch reruns of Martin and she'll watch Reruns of Coffee with a scent of a woman

So especially being Asian and getting clowned by his family with a possible blasian kid being discriminated in Asia best believe shorty is paying all the bills and he has nothing.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yup. When you see someone doing fine relaxing and they tell you they were in the military there's a high chance they're straight up coasting due to all the benefits that stacks on top of whatever job or income source they currently have.

In this country, not many things compare to Military Benefits and Network. If you seem somewhat competent and someone in the company with a military background sees you were a fellow soldier, the job or promotion is basically yours.
I'm literally coasting off of Military benefits. I had two different careers that I was barely qualified for that I got simply because I was a combat veteran.

There's tons of jobs that's damn near reserved for ex military brehs.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
I could look right at her, and tell she belongs to the streets. :mjlol:

Liu Kang might satisfy some Asian simp fetish she has, but that incel face nkka ain up in them guts right. :comeon:

He stays home and babysits, while she probably gets piped by her work-husband, or past flame. IMO, it's hard to maintain certain caliber of women (culturally included), if you aint gotta way about yourself.... especially black women. Shes attractive too, so I know nkkas are applying pressure. That pressure from a black man (no matter what these hoes project), HITS DIFFERENT.:myman::youngsabo:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:whew:

just checked to confirm she's not mande/upper west african
Yeah Coli militants got to stop with that talking point ADOS wenches are worse because they understand how white people are and still go full divistor.

To keep it a buck Fresh off the boat tethers have no concept of american racial politics so they have to be second gen to really understand and use divestor talking points. Other than that they don't see the problem. Generally speaking Nigerian women wouldn't be too upset if her Brother brought a cacette home to eat fufu.