This pic was taken earlier today at Desert Vista High School in Arizona.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
This is what really pisses me off the most about this incident

If they did this in a state like Illinois or Georgia, I'd be like :yeshrug:

But there are hardly any blacks in AZ yet they're still obsessed with us :mindblown:

Bet they have nothing bad to say about all the Messicans in that state though. They skip right to us :aicmon:

Dude! They are obsessed with us in fukking Finland and Norway. Like we not even over there like that. Hell wrong with these people???

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
Notice how these threads always bring out the guests...:mjpls:
Screen_Shot_2016_01_23_at_8_19_55_AM.png

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
I see the back story now. It wasn't pre-planned, but spontaneous. :jbhmm: They looking for another word.......so obviously you got to go big.....so they went down the line of curse words or words that cause a strong reaction.......nothing seemed to work with the letters on their shirt. .......

Unless. ............:krs: .....

Hey guys lets spell out Ni**er on our shirts!!!
:krs:

:mindblown: This was literally a on the spot desicion. The black obsession is real.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
I don't give a fukk about these silly kids. In 10 years they are probably going to be on their second marriage with kids they don't want sweating their ass off in shyt ass AZ. Life already fukked them and the best part is they think it blessed them and fukked us. I am not a victim. Some of you need to realize that getting twisted up about what some random kids are doing is a waste of life. White people are racist... Ok we have established that now lets keep shyt movin.

Bruh its more than that. These people are your politicans, bankers, bosses at corporations, police officers, judges, real estate agents, media controllers. When a LARGE percentage of the most powerful people in this country (and world) yield that type of power and have this type of mindset thats a DANGEROUS combination.