This pic was taken earlier today at Desert Vista High School in Arizona.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
They got bigger problems in Arizona than ******s.
Mexicans want that land back and use Arizona to smuggle people and contraband yet the cave bytches have Blacks on their perverse minds..cacs really gone cac..

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
We need some of you coli whites to speak up and explain to us clueless and perplexed Blacks your fellow whites behaviour because we cannot figure it out..offer some insight, we know you're out there reading this.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
fukk these bytches........ I wish nothing but pain, misery and death to these dumb ass bytches....... The devil and mental illness = 98.5% of white people.... fukk em

Smh and I don't even have hate in my heart for people like that....... Keep having to remind myself not to turn into the devils I despise but they makin that shyt impossible.... How are these hoes so willfully ignorant???? shyt doesn't even matter..... I hope all these dumb ass young "PAWG" die tomorrow..... So fukkin shyt of the ignorant, dumbass majority of white people in this country...... fukkas make my stomach turn with they dumbass shyt :scust:

Hardaway

below the heaven
Daps
fukk these bytches........ I wish nothing but pain, misery and death to these dumb ass bytches....... The devil and mental illness = 98.5% of white people.... fukk em

Smh and I don't even have hate in my heart for people like that....... Keep having to remind myself not to turn into the devils I despise but they makin that shyt impossible.... How are these hoes so willfully ignorant???? shyt doesn't even matter..... I hope all these dumb ass young "PAWG" die tomorrow..... So fukkin shyt of the ignorant, dumbass majority of white people in this country...... fukkas make my stomach turn with they dumbass shyt :scust:
they just playing tho

NERO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Commiefornia
I don't give a fukk about these silly kids. In 10 years they are probably going to be on their second marriage with kids they don't want sweating their ass off in shyt ass AZ. Life already fukked them and the best part is they think it blessed them and fukked us. I am not a victim. Some of you need to realize that getting twisted up about what some random kids are doing is a waste of life. White people are racist... Ok we have established that now lets keep shyt movin.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I don't give a fukk about these silly kids. In 10 years they are probably going to be on their second marriage with kids they don't want sweating their ass off in shyt ass AZ. Life already fukked them and the best part is they think it blessed them and fukked us. I am not a victim. Some of you need to realize that getting twisted up about what some random kids are doing is a waste of life. White people are racist... Ok we have established that now lets keep shyt movin.

Serious question........ Are whites more bold now or were they bolder 10 maybe 15 years ago???? You don't see the tide shifting??? You want to sweep this under the rug as "white people are racist, what's new"???? How long do you want to keep it movin????? Are you ready to stand up to blatant and obvious bullshyt or you wanna sit back and say "What's new?"........ What do you stand for??? Do you stand for anything besides yourself???? Are you comfortable with you and/ or your people gettin shytted on??? Help me to understand.... You don't wanna see better because you are content and know nothing will change??? You ever stood up or for anything in your life???

NERO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Commiefornia
Your entire premise is questionable. I am working to build a life for myself and my black family and later on my black community at large. I see the shyt, recognize that cacs gon cac, chuckle and keep it moving. What kind of man gets bent out of shape over some little beckies talking that bullshyt in another state? My goal is not to integrate with these fools. My goal is to be an independent black man with a black wife and intelligent black children. My goal is group economics. My goal is financial, intellectual and spiritual independence from these feral beasts. The ultimate goal is true freedom for the workers within my community and without. This will be achieved through the subversion of their programming, policy decisions and financial enslavement. Eventually, these actions will result in the destabilization of their power structure and subsequently, revolution. We will destroy them with our excellence. This racist imagery is caveman league and not worth my time. You can have the last word.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
They'll all have Black boyfriends by the end of the next business day, though.

:lolbron:

60db26fec8b8eb3afa894a02b0ab72ff.jpg