This pic was taken earlier today at Desert Vista High School in Arizona.

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
letting things slide and not calling shyt by its real name is how this happen...what these girls did aint no different than what south park did...this..south park..tarantino is all the same shyt to me but a lot of yall will disagree...

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Surprised and speaking out are not the same thing bruh...... How about this.... Stop coming with the "Why are nikkas surprised" comments and take action..... nikkas like you act like you know shyt we don't know but never have any answers or ways to resolve shyt...... No shyt white folks be ignorant or be on stupid shyt.... How does your comment enlighten or help????

:mjlol: You mad cause I don't care what a bunch a crackas are doing? You mad cause I don't think something like this is worth addressing. White people are racist. If you and yours still feel the need to prove it I guess that is on you. I didn't come in here to enlighten. There is nothing to be enlightened about. Check my posting history playboy. I been on that problem solving tip for years now and not on some let's pretend we care online and do nothing tip. I am on some real world changes. While you still need to point the finger at White folks I been doing the only thing that will cause change in our community creating my own and encouraging others to do the same. So keep playing the Instagram blame game with WP and I'll keep making actual progress and yes judge silly ass people like you who want White acceptance in the mean time. :francis:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only white people can sit around and go "Hey guys let's come up with some jokes tee hee!"
"OKAY LIZ COME HERE!!! :krs:"

:pachaha:

"LOOK! N1GGER1! HEEHE HEE HAHA AH :pachaha:"

*shyt gets real*

"omgz you guys are so like totes sensitive you can call us cracker and we can't say the N-word and make fun of you guys back??"

"My cat is black i'll have you know that."

"How can I be racist I played GTA San Andreas!?"

"The burger I ate was black :stopitslime:"

"Omg my Playstation 4 is BLACK! iF i was racizt I would've bought the white one duh!"

"How can I be racist!?!? My TV is black!"

"There was a black person who walked in front of me at the bowling alley last week and I didn't call them a N-word so how am i racist?!"

Last edited:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Only white people can sit around and go "Hey guys let's come up with some jokes tee hee!"
"OKAY LIZ COME HERE!!! :krs:"

:pachaha:

"LOOK! ******1! HEEHE HEE HAHA AH :pachaha:"

*shyt gets real*

"omgz you guys are so like totes sensitive you can call us cracker and we can't say the N-word and make fun of you guys back??"

"My cat is black i'll have you know that."

"How can I be racist I played GTA San Andreas!?"

"The burger I ate was black :stopitslime:"

"Omg my Playstation 4 is BLACK! iF i was racizt I would've bought the white one duh!"

"How can I be racist!?!? My TV is black!"

"There was a black person who walked in front of me at the bowling alley last week and I didn't call them a N-word so how am i racist?!"
Black people are the real racists :troll:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
them cave bytches coppin pleas yet?
:ehh:
wat6rr.jpg

Muppet

Banned
Daps
Why would you hope against her incriminating herself? I hope it really is her. I'm trying to get this hoe black balled. My job she ever gets we gonna blow up the phone lines

When did I ever hope she wasn't incriminating herself? I was just stating I hope nobody is that stupid to post what was posted, on that page after an incident like this. Doesn't matter anyway though. The page is fake