This pic was taken earlier today at Desert Vista High School in Arizona.

Anno Domini

All Star
Daps

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
are there any nikkas in Arizona :patrice:

Cacs always worried about black people in states we don't even have numbers in. They do the shyt that cacs around us want to do but cant out of fear

I'll never forget....anything under 3% is 0...That's the margin of error.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka was aggressively defending her on Facebook when the Wolves got her athletic scholarship information.:snoop:

WOW do you have a link to his facebook? nikkas man I tell you smh. :snoop:

He'll get his wakeup call

edit: Cats like that need to be shamed in the black community. How you gonna let your white girlfriend call you the N word especially with the er :stopitslime:

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
why are these people so obsessed with black folk? it is mind-numbing how hard it is for them NOT to say some offensive or racist shyt. it's like it's ingrained in their dna or some shyt. i used to not think like this, but there's only so much that you can be shown before changing your train of thought regarding these people.
they fear of geneic annihilation aka a all black world

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
This has nothing to do with a BDK quote it has everything to do with you. :stopitslime: If you are not black why are you pretending to be?

nikka...is you retarded? Or are you new here.

As long as I had a picture of MYSELF in my avi, crusty lips and all, everyone knows Slang is blacker than your blackest stallion...and will hit your project housing...

My nikka...