This pic was taken earlier today at Desert Vista High School in Arizona.

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
Second from the left :mjpls:

CZXJAiPUgAAflHY.jpg:large

:ohhh: Date racist white girls brehs.

Last edited:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
How so? Sure they're racist cavebeast pieces of shyt for that photo...I'll give you that. But why they have pictures on social media taking prom pics with that young brotha and cuddling up with black babies? Sound like culture vultures to me :jbhmm:

White people fukking you don't mean they view you as equal. There was all types of fukking and cuddling on those plantations.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:mjlol: You mad cause I don't care what a bunch a crackas are doing? You mad cause I don't think something like this is worth addressing. White people are racist. If you and yours still feel the need to prove it I guess that is on you. I didn't come in here to enlighten. There is nothing to be enlightened about. Check my posting history playboy. I been on that problem solving tip for years now and not on some let's pretend we care online and do nothing tip. I am on some real world changes. While you still need to point the finger at White folks I been doing the only thing that will cause change in our community creating my own and encouraging others to do the same. So keep playing the Instagram blame game with WP and I'll keep making actual progress and yes judge silly ass people like you who want White acceptance in the mean time. :francis:

Save that shyt for goofy hoes...... I don't care to read the rest of what you typed...... Any male online or in real life that starts shyt off with that "You mad" bird talk ain't worth the read...... I bet you say YAAAAASSSSSS too..... You ain't normal fam.... Go find your father and stop talkin stop sayin hoe shyt..... I want white acceptance??? LOL where the fukk did you get that shyt from??? nikkas like you will say anything and hope it sticks..... I don't need acceptance fam..... I've lived long enough without it regardless of race and it feels good bruh..... fukk the acceptance bullshyt..... I'm an adult male.... I don't need anybody's acceptance.... Grow up fam