This nikka Talib Kweli is pathetic

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Let's see..
2017 poster -check
with a sub 2x dap ratio -check
And under 2k posts -check

Yea with those stats you're just as likely to be a authentic moron as you are to be a disingenous cac whose doing this for a check

@88m3 is right. Really.
Keep defending liars:ufdup:

Ask yourself, does his signature that he has now correlate to the post I mentioned? It doesn't because he changed it after I called him out on it!

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/ados-american-descendants-of-slavery.695653/page-11#post-33594422
"(88m3) high key the quote in my sig is peak #ados

(Me)Your posting is cryptic, but if what I think what you're trying to say is right, what is wrong with you?

What is it in certain black people, Like Talib Kweli, that you just can't be happy for people that you live around, even if you aren't ADOS?

Is the hate/envy that strong that you don't care about millions of people who are supposed to get what they deserve, because you don't like a few, even though those people never said anything disrespectful to non-ados, which makes me think its a more serious issue, that you aren't making known.

I remember your post when there was a craibbean,ADOS argument on this site, so I understand why you don't like this ADOS movement, but damn, I didn't think you were this far gone?!"

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
full
:deadkoolaid:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
@truth2you breh you bring up a lot of good points :wow:

I just logged into all my alts and negged that fraud @88m3 to bolivia :wow:

We definitely believe you and your abbreviated track record on this forum :wow:

You definitely don't need more people :wow:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
@truth2you breh you bring up a lot of good points :wow:

I just logged into all my alts and negged that fraud @88m3 to bolivia :wow:

We definitely believe you and your abbreviated track record on this forum :wow:

You definitely don't need more people :wow:

This fool is rambling and saying gay stuff now. He's clearly not well.

ados keyboard warriors aren't sending their best

:mjcry:

@truth2you get some help you're clearly a degenerate

as far as the quote in my sig that you've made into this elaborate conspiracy it's still in my profile because it's hilarious and it's always been there

I changed it because I couldn't bear looking at the ignorance of it everyday not because of our interaction

::russ:

You're filled with so much hatred you're either a cac or your life is utter shyt

No one is "envious", I think you're a really sick individual.

truth2you

All Star
Daps
This fool is rambling and saying gay stuff now. He's clearly not well.

ados keyboard warriors aren't sending their best

:mjcry:

@truth2you get some help you're clearly a degenerate

as far as the quote in my sig that you've made into this elaborate conspiracy it's still in my profile because it's hilarious and it's always been there

I changed it because I couldn't bear looking at the ignorance of it everyday not because of our interaction

::russ:

You're filled with so much hatred you're either a cac or your life is utter shyt

No one is "envious", I think you're a really sick individual.
And you still lying! That's why you giving that fake ass long response that said nothing

Your original sig was from "returnofjudah" if I remember correctly

How can look at yourself in the mirror knowing you're a hater & a liar? If I say something I stand on it. Learn to be a man

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
And you still lying! That's why you giving that fake ass long response that said nothing

Your original sig was from "returnofjudah" if I remember correctly

How can look at yourself in the mirror knowing you're a hater & a liar? If I say something I stand on it. Learn to be a man

You're a bot

It's clear as day to me

You're doing a terrible job for your "movement".

Keep gaslighting black people to hate other black people you fukking devil.

You edomites will never prosper

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Yea @88m3 I outlined all the characteristics, don't think he's a bot just a keyboard warrior under the age of 25 who authentically believes he is doing his part as some sort of special forces deep cover agent of WS

truth2you

All Star
Daps
You're a bot

It's clear as day to me

You're doing a terrible job for your "movement".

Keep gaslighting black people to hate other black people you fukking devil.
What is wrong with you constantly associating everything with ADOS movement?

You really hate it that bad?

That means we are doing something right!:blessed:

And stop ignoring YOU were the one who shytted on black americans a few years ago(I didn't forget), and you were the one who wished us to burn in hell

You can have the last word like the bytch you are. I already know what you are gonna post, but prove me wrong, PLEASE

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yea @88m3 I outlined all the characteristics, don't think he's a bot just a keyboard warrior under the age of 25 who authentically believes he is doing his part as some sort of special forces deep cover agent of WS

exactly

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Stop sucking his dikk, be a fukking man

Yall are some weirdos, but this is fun exposing you clowns, I'm just chilling now. I know for a fact people are seeing yall bullshyt, why do you think ADOS movement is growing? Its because people can see the bullshyt yall do, and see the truth for what it is.

THANK YOU!

Now watch one of your fraud friends come to try to defend yall clowns like you did.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
What is wrong with you constantly associating everything with ADOS movement?

You really hate it that bad?

That means we are doing something right!:blessed:

And stop ignoring YOU were the one who shytted on black americans a few years ago(I didn't forget), and you were the one who wished us to burn in hell

You can have the last word like the bytch you are. I already know what you are gonna post, but prove me wrong, PLEASE

Your whole history is up on this message board we can see it. I don't think you have a single post that is not attempting to create discord between blacks and other ethnicities or within the black community.

Your very first post is about your distaste for latonos. Then you go on a tirade in an anti African immigrant thread. Now, here we are.

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Your whole history is up on this message board we can see it. I don't think you have a single post that is not attempting to create discord between blacks and other ethnicities or within the black community.

Your very first post is about your distaste for later now. Then you go on a tirade in an anti African immigrant thread. Now, here we are.
Prove it!

How can yall just lie like no one can read my posts? WEIRDOS!