This nikka Talib Kweli is pathetic

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
ADOS has morphed into anti black immigrants. It’s funny Tariq made the Haiti 1804 movie and many of y’all cheered for it and celebrated it. Now I’m seeing ADOS folk online talking shyt about Haitians and calling us parasites and snakes in the grass. I support African Americans getting reparations however the rhetoric I see from you ADOS folk against Africans and Caribbean online is almost hateful. shyt is crazy. It’s almost you see us as your enemy.
:Ray_J_1:Act like ados arent defending themselves from slander coming from non ados black people

The cognitive dissonance some of yall display on here is disgusting

As if ados just woke up one day and said "fukk so and so foreign black group" when IN REALITY its actually jealous non ados consistently dissing ados for attempting to receive compensation from the country that wronged them/us

And if you havent turn to your brothers and sisters from your country and tell them to chill the fukk out with the ados hate then you ARE the enemy

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Yeah I always wonder why nobody has called Tariq out on riding the Haitian revolution wave.

To now acting like non AA black folks are our enemies :dwillhuh:

Him and supporters have swept that doc under the rug like it never happened.:sas2:
Tariq CONSTANTLY mentions 1804 on streams

Wtf are you talking about??? I swear yall make up any old lie

Its funny how Tariq went out of his way to show respect and pay homage to the Haitian revolution MULTIPLE TIMES, yet there are Haitians IN THIS VERY THREAD who refuse to return even that base level of respect when it comes to ados

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
It’s funny Tariq made the Haiti 1804 movie

Tariq is guilty of EXACTLY what he called out the African actress in the Harriet Tubman for doing. Namely exploiting the culture of a group of Black people that you hold hatred/prejudice towards. Difference is that he cashed out BEFORE he made his feelings public.
This is obvious to everybody who isn't under a trance.

Tariq doesn't respect himself,so it's hardly surprising when his lack of respect for other groups is revealed.

To follow his narrative, apparently this anti-AA sentiment that exists among Islanders and Africans JUST came to his attention recently, and it didn't exist when he was paying homage to exploiting African and Caribbean history in his series of films/dvds.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Tariq CONSTANTLY mentions 1804 on streams

Wtf are you talking about??? I swear yall make up any old lie

Ita funny how Tariq went out of his way to show respect and pay homage to the Haitian revolution MULTIPLE TIMES, yet there are Haitians IN THIS VERY THREAD who refuse to return even that base level of respect when it comes to ados
What you talking about? Now you making shyt up. First off many haitians were happy that Tariq made the documentary. Second of all Haitian Americans especially first generation Haitian Americans like myself have been integrated into AA society. There is intermarriage between both communities, we grow up in the same neighborhoods here in NYC same in Miami and Boston. And this applies to all Caribbean and African folk. Haitians in Haiti look up ADOS. They murals of Malcom X, 2pac etc. There is a respect for ADOS. You are just bitter towards non ADOS blacks because a few of the older immigrants were ignorant to the history and struggle AA’s went through in this country. The shift has happened years ago.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
What you talking about? Now you making shyt up. First off many haitians were happy that Tariq made the documentary. Second of all Haitian Americans especially first generation Haitian Americans like myself have been integrated into AA society. There is intermarriage between both communities, we grow up in the same neighborhoods here in NYC same in Miami and Boston. And this applies to all Caribbean and African folk. Haitians in Haiti look up ADOS. They murals of Malcom X, 2pac etc. There is a respect for ADOS. You are just bitter towards non ADOS blacks because a few of the older immigrants were ignorant to the history and struggle AA’s went through in this country. The shift has happened years ago.
You're not making any sense in this post and you're proving my point about the disrespect of ados coming from non ados

Ados arent "bitter" towards any foreign black people. We dont think about yall like that so please chill with the passive aggression and dont quote me with any more silliness

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Dude spends wayyy too much time "debating" trolls on social media, if that's what you wanna call it.

I'm legit worried about him.

That said, I love Reflection Eternal and his earlier stuff with Yasiin... hell I even fukk with the jawn with Styles P.

Solo albums are hit or miss :yeshrug:
Your heros Yvette and Tone do nothing but spew nonsense on social media, so don't attack Talib for doing the same thing. SMH

KingJudah2

All Star
Daps
Reppin
718 Kings County
Is it any surprise that folks that support Umar Johnson support a pseudo-intellectual c00n like Talib Kweli?

DvuL1BaWsAEv6j2.jpg

Like they say an idiot will drag you to his level and beat you with experience.:mjlol:
Of course this looser is giving jews a little nod with faux history as well. typical c00n

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This gotta be one of the most retarded posts I’ve ever seen on this site. Some of y’all are really this stupid it’s very unsettling.
Yeah I had to neg that, I've been scrolling past that posters posts for thr most part and I didn't catch that

The post went over your heads, it's okay that you don't get it.

I just hope that you take a breath and think before you do something violent to your relatives who were born in different countries.

It's not long before one of you murders a woman or attacks an immigrant pre-school because you see them as subhuman.

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
Somebody negged me because Kweli stinks. Its not my fault, I didn't make him stink.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Your heros Yvette and Tone do nothing but spew nonsense on social media, so don't attack Talib for doing the same thing. SMH

My heroes? I don't cape for c00ns on twitter. Besides, that doesn't excuse the amount of attention Kweli shows nobodies on Twitter.