shyt is speaking volumes
tenor.gif

#ADOS ain't gonna hurt nobody
#cutthecheck
#notangiblesnovote

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Yvette is getting bankrolled by white supremacists, I'll pass on anything she is a part of.
Why are you lying?

Now lets tell the truth how you said you wished ADOS would burn in hell, but when I called you out on it, you edited your post so no one else could see it?

ADOS, these people who are going against us are snakes in the grass. Most of them lived around us, lived our culture, but follow their family to shyt on us.

Keep waking up, and exposing these fools!

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Why are you lying?

Now lets tell the truth how you said you wished ADOS would burn in hell, but when I called you out on it, you edited your post so no one else could see it?

ADOS, these people who are going against us are snakes in the grass. Most of them lived around us, lived our culture, but follow their family to shyt on us.

Keep waking up, and exposing these fools!

You're seriously a fukking idiot and liar.

:mjlol:

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Her grandfather's own words

'I'm from the South and I was born and mostly raised in North Carolina and I know how it was."

11052654-6815047-image-a-7_1552683143936.jpg

Family of right-wing Candace Owens says laughing at New Zealand mosque massacre is 'not proper' | Daily Mail Online

=============================================================
This is the AA grandparent who married the Caribbean immigrant grandmother.
She is a bullshyt artist just like most of yall ADOS detractors in here. You have an issue with ADOS because you THINK it was us dissing Haitins in the 80's. When I let you know it was other caribbeans doing it, you got mad at me, and still wanted it to be ADOS. You are complete joke just like you little girlfriends who have ADOS on their minds nonstop.

Hate us, but want to be us so bad. Yall are some weirdos! Do you, and you will get recognition as well. Thank god yall don't represent cool Caribbeans, if yall did everyone from the islands would have to worry about their rectums being banged from everyone in white society. Now, go poke out your booty with ya homeboys, and hope whites want to listen to some new Afrobeats

Last edited:

truth2you

All Star
Daps
You're seriously a fukking idiot and liar.

You have no shame,but people who saw that thread remembers what happened

You tried to be subliminal with it by saying your signature is how you feel, but its clear as day what you meant. If I was wrong, why did you change your signature right after you called you out on it?

That shyt you have now was not the original one you had.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You have no shame,but people who saw that thread remembers what happened

You tried to be subliminal with it by saying your signature is how you feel, but its clear as day what you meant. If I was wrong, why did you change your signature right after you called you out on it?

That shyt you have now was not the original one you had.

You're a pathological liar. You're probably getting a cut of that white supremacist blood money that Yvette is getting. You disgust me.

:scust:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps

Let's see..
2017 poster -check
with a sub 2x dap ratio -check
And under 2k posts -check

Yea with those stats you're just as likely to be a authentic moron as you are to be a disingenous cac whose doing this for a check

@88m3 is right. Really.

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Let's see..
2017 poster -check
with a sub 2x dap ratio -check
And under 2k posts -check

Yea with those stats you're just as likely to be a authentic moron as you are to be a disingenous cac whose doing this for a check

@88m3 is right. Really.
So, let's see. I wasn't talking to you, but you feel the need to defend someone who knows I'm telling the truth?

Yeah, he fukked you. Now, go to Brooklyn so he can bang you rectum open again you little bytch:troll:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
So, let's see. I wasn't talking to you, but you feel the need to defend someone who knows I'm telling the truth?

Yeah, he fukked you. Now, go to Brooklyn so he can bang you rectum open again you little bytch:troll:

What an etherous response breh :wow:

Repped :wow:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Talib is "corny." Meanwhile yall following a pied piper who is literally funded by right wing extremists and amplified online by right wing trolls (and bots).

keep falling for obvious divisive bullshyt, brehs.

I know right.

It’s amazing to think the Coli worships a GAY WOMAN ( two things that the Coli generally hates) all because she matches their bitterness and divisiveness.
:wow:

Trumps peoples done mastered this internet shyt :wow: