This nikka Talib Kweli is pathetic

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Dude spends wayyy too much time "debating" trolls on social media, if that's what you wanna call it.

I'm legit worried about him.

That said, I love Reflection Eternal and his earlier stuff with Yasiin... hell I even fukk with the jawn with Styles P.

Solo albums are hit or miss :yeshrug:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Nyota Uhura was a day 1 Ferguson activist. Saw and called out the BLM con and was tight with Darren Seals.
Darren Seals, I and many others warned y’all about Talib Kweli during Ferguson… he’s an agent for Dem progressives and white nonprofits who co-opts black movements, infiltrates them, sabotages them then diverts resources from those movements back into the coffers of his handlers. He’s a bully who uses his celebrity and twitter following to push back at critiques. No diff than Shaun King. He solicited and collected over 100k for Ferguson protesters, then used the money to fund himself and other professional actorvists who descended upon Ferguson. And a handful of Ferguson folks who took money to turn a blind eye. He lied about bailing Josh out. And continued the lie until the protesters who really bailed Josh out posted an actual receipt. He not only lied about the money collected for Ferguson activists, when called out about it he had his publicist release a paragraph about where the money went, but no actual receipts. No bank statements, cancelled checks or translation numbers. Only his word. To this day Talib Kweli has not provided one actual receipt, bank statement, cancelled check or transaction number to confirm where the $100k+ went. Had people listened back then and held Talib accountable, he wouldn’t be in a position today to run interference. His credibility would be shot. The reason he is viewed as credible is because most people are unaware of how he operates. Putting himself on frontstreet by trying to co-opt the movement for reparations is putting his fukkery during Ferguson back in the spotlight. More to come… – Nyota Uhura

Wow, just wow :dwillhuh:

@#1 pick This the nikka you stannin :mjtf:

thumb.png

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Why are you lying?

Now lets tell the truth how you said you wished ADOS would burn in hell, but when I called you out on it, you edited your post so no one else could see it?

ADOS, these people who are going against us are snakes in the grass. Most of them lived around us, lived our culture, but follow their family to shyt on us.

Keep waking up, and exposing these fools!

These disgusting pieces of pig shyt ain’t slick breh :salute:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
ADOS has morphed into anti black immigrants. It’s funny Tariq made the Haiti 1804 movie and many of y’all cheered for it and celebrated it. Now I’m seeing ADOS folk online talking shyt about Haitians and calling us parasites and snakes in the grass. I support African Americans getting reparations however the rhetoric I see from you ADOS folk against Africans and Caribbean online is almost hateful. shyt is crazy. It’s almost you see us as your enemy.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
ADOS has morphed into anti black immigrants. It’s funny Tariq made the Haiti 1804 movie and many of y’all cheered for it and celebrated it. Now I’m seeing ADOS folk online talking shyt about Haitians and calling us parasites and snakes in the grass. I support African Americans getting reparations however the rhetoric I see from you ADOS folk against Africans and Caribbean online is almost hateful. shyt is crazy. It’s almost you see us as your enemy.
Yeah I always wonder why nobody has called Tariq out on riding the Haitian revolution wave.

To now acting like non AA black folks are our enemies :dwillhuh:

Him and supporters have swept that doc under the rug like it never happened.:sas2: