This nikka Talib Kweli is pathetic

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
So her previous statements disrespecting black americans are irrelevant?
I agree 100%. If you hold hatred/prejudice about a group of people, do NOT audition to play one of their greatest leaders.
This is cut and dry, regardless of what a person's heritage or views are.
That actress should be universally criticized.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
uh, no

In the same thread I linked to, 1 of her 4 grandparents is identified as an immigrant. Her actual entry document is posted. I don't think any of her other 3 grandparents were identified as immigrants or being the children of immigrants. Plenty of threads about Candace,and she definitely has AA roots. Look it up.

Breh, she is Carribean. If you don't like how she identifies take it up with her not me.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Cot damn just laugh brehs :mjlol:

it's a smiley.... SMILE:russ:
nikkas was hurt before they logged on today but this shyt? :loldenzel2:

full

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Her criticism is, BECAUSE OF HER PREVIOUS STATEMENTS DISRESPECTING black americans, she shouldn't be playing a black America icon

Plenty of non-ados have portrayed ados icons in the past without outrage
I just gave you a link of her giving more general criticism of Nigerians.

She's on the board of an anti immigration think tank for crying out loud.

:russ:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Her grandfather's own words
11052654-6815047-image-a-7_1552683143936.jpg

Family of right-wing Candace Owens says laughing at New Zealand mosque massacre is 'not proper' | Daily Mail Online

'I'm from the South and I was born and mostly raised in North Carolina and I know how it was."

=============================================================
This is the AA grandparent who married the Caribbean immigrant grandmother.

If the ados movement had a time machine they would go back in time and kill all the Africans

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
Nyota Uhura was a day 1 Ferguson activist. Saw and called out the BLM con and was tight with Darren Seals.
Darren Seals, I and many others warned y’all about Talib Kweli during Ferguson… he’s an agent for Dem progressives and white nonprofits who co-opts black movements, infiltrates them, sabotages them then diverts resources from those movements back into the coffers of his handlers. He’s a bully who uses his celebrity and twitter following to push back at critiques. No diff than Shaun King. He solicited and collected over 100k for Ferguson protesters, then used the money to fund himself and other professional actorvists who descended upon Ferguson. And a handful of Ferguson folks who took money to turn a blind eye. He lied about bailing Josh out. And continued the lie until the protesters who really bailed Josh out posted an actual receipt. He not only lied about the money collected for Ferguson activists, when called out about it he had his publicist release a paragraph about where the money went, but no actual receipts. No bank statements, cancelled checks or translation numbers. Only his word. To this day Talib Kweli has not provided one actual receipt, bank statement, cancelled check or transaction number to confirm where the $100k+ went. Had people listened back then and held Talib accountable, he wouldn’t be in a position today to run interference. His credibility would be shot. The reason he is viewed as credible is because most people are unaware of how he operates. Putting himself on frontstreet by trying to co-opt the movement for reparations is putting his fukkery during Ferguson back in the spotlight. More to come… – Nyota Uhura

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Nyota Uhura was a day 1 Ferguson activist. Saw and called out the BLM con and was tight with Darren Seals.
Darren Seals, I and many others warned y’all about Talib Kweli during Ferguson… he’s an agent for Dem progressives and white nonprofits who co-opts black movements, infiltrates them, sabotages them then diverts resources from those movements back into the coffers of his handlers. He’s a bully who uses his celebrity and twitter following to push back at critiques. No diff than Shaun King. He solicited and collected over 100k for Ferguson protesters, then used the money to fund himself and other professional actorvists who descended upon Ferguson. And a handful of Ferguson folks who took money to turn a blind eye. He lied about bailing Josh out. And continued the lie until the protesters who really bailed Josh out posted an actual receipt. He not only lied about the money collected for Ferguson activists, when called out about it he had his publicist release a paragraph about where the money went, but no actual receipts. No bank statements, cancelled checks or translation numbers. Only his word. To this day Talib Kweli has not provided one actual receipt, bank statement, cancelled check or transaction number to confirm where the $100k+ went. Had people listened back then and held Talib accountable, he wouldn’t be in a position today to run interference. His credibility would be shot. The reason he is viewed as credible is because most people are unaware of how he operates. Putting himself on frontstreet by trying to co-opt the movement for reparations is putting his fukkery during Ferguson back in the spotlight. More to come… – Nyota Uhura
Exposed that fraud something serious. Need to send this to the right people.:mjgrin: