This man Chris Rock said he watched Emancipation just to see Will Smith getting whipped

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He was ok. You can tell he's still afraid to get cancelled, with his qualifiers for jokes. And thst hurts him. He could have easily went on on the crazy people the Kardashian marry. Ye jokes right there for the taking. Old Chris Rock would have. His jokes about Megan and abortion (although I disagree with stance) was edgy.

He gotta stop with the "I'm a old man who like young women". He did that joke last time.

As far as the Will Smith part. It was cool. He defended himself. Not better then Marlon jokes though.

Bottom line, he'll never get back to his glory days. He has moments but he ain't free like Chapelle.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
He was ok. You can tell he's still afraid to get cancelled, with his qualifiers for jokes. And thst hurts him. He could have easily went on on the crazy people the Kardashian marry. Ye jokes right there for the taking. Old Chris Rock would have. His jokes about Megan and abortion (although I disagree with stance) was edgy.

He gotta stop with the "I'm a old man who like young women". He did that joke last time.

As far as the Will Smith part. It was cool. He defended himself. Not better then Marlon jokes though.

Bottom line, he'll never get back to his glory days. He has moments but he ain't free like Chapelle.
Ye is his friend or atleast they were. So it would be crazy to think he would go in on Ye

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
You're right breh. I'll leave it to the experts. You give off the energy of a fakkit who got the piss slapped out of him, tell me what do you expect Chris to do next once he's finished with his World Tour of victimhood?
:snoop: I gotta stop coming to strangers and expecting civil discorse on shyt I watch. Comprehension is at an all time low. He did 9 minutes on this shyt and the first thing he said was he wasn’t a victim. But people like you aren’t listening to hear his POV you are listening to hate.

This idea that you are supposed to fight someone at the fukking Grammys of all places is immature.

valet

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Ye is his friend or atleast they were. So it would be crazy to think he would go in on Ye
Him and Chapelle are friends too but Chapelle still made jokes about him in SNL. It's a way it can be done.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
:snoop: I gotta stop coming to strangers and expecting civil discorse on shyt I watch. Comprehension is at an all time low. He did 9 minutes on this shyt and the first thing he said was he wasn’t a victim. But people like you aren’t listening to hear his POV you are listening to hate.

This idea that you are supposed to fight someone at the fukking Grammys of all places is immature.
Will Smith still got his super fans I guess. lol

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Him and Chapelle are friends too but Chapelle still made jokes about him in SNL. It's a way it can be done.

NO HE DIDNT.

CHAPPELLE DID THE BEST HE COULD
TO DEFEND HIM WITHOUT GETTING CANCELLED HIMSELF.

DID THAT WHOLE SET GO OVER YOUR HEAD?

:devil:
:evil:

valet

Daps
Reppin
Detroit

NO HE DIDNT.

CHAPPELLE DID THE BEST HE COULD
TO DEFEND HIM WITHOUT GETTING CANCELLED HIMSELF.

DID THAT WHOLE SET GO OVER YOUR HEAD?

:devil:
:evil:

I saw it and Ye was not happy. He did not like the joke about Addias dropping him. Watch YE on Alex Jones interview. He believes Chapelle backstabbing him

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
The stand up had some good stuff and some OK stuff. Rock definitely isn't as sharp as he used to be and some of his subject matter just wasn't hitting. The bit about his dad dressing as a woman and his daughters school story wasn't compelling nor very funny. Felt like filler.

He's better when he's speaking on real shyt and current events. Some of his set-ups for punchlines were a bit drawn out.

The end was good way to close up the set.
I give it a 6.5/10.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
This was a good comedy special, not up there with his best work but good...
When Chris was talking about the size difference between him and Will...He played Ali and I played Pookie in New Jack City shyt had me :russ:

He right, even if he chose not to do shyt because of the venue in front of white people, he probably would of got his ass whopped if he did...

Tupac's baldheaded wish she was wife interviewing Will on her show asking him I sucked another nikkas dikk how you feel about that? was pure undiluted ether applied to Will's soul...

I thought Chris handled this situation well, going on Oprah or some bullshyt show like that would of been some real bytchass shyt like he said...

He did it his way, he's a comedian and saved it for his special...

Last edited: