This man Chris Rock said he watched Emancipation just to see Will Smith getting whipped

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Wait a min how did y’all know about the Emancipation joke before the special?

Was this not new material? Was it the show he doing on tour now?
He been working on his set for a major filmed special. Most comedians do. Deion Cole had a special on Netflix a couple of years ago that I saw him perform live well before. The last TV special Roy Wood Jr had, I saw him perform it months prior.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Why are you catching feelings over someone else’s opinion?

Why ain’t you defend yourself when them TLR niccas was trynna roast you? :damn:

Doing the :mjlol: smiley ain’t catching feelings, it’s laughing btw.

But we was rooting for you and wanted you to fight back.

That hurt more than this tweet:mjcry:

The brehs looked up to you and believed in you :why:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Why ain’t you defend yourself when them TLR niccas was trynna roast you? :damn:

Doing the :mjlol: smiley ain’t catching feelings, it’s laughing btw.

But we was rooting for you and wanted you to fight back.

That hurt more than this tweet:mjcry:

The brehs looked up to you and believed in you :why:
IDK what you’re talking about but I don’t argue online. I just troll and laugh. You got 25 posts in here though so you’re clearly invested in this so I’ll fallback :hubie:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
IDK what you’re talking about but I don’t argue online. I just troll and laugh. You got 25 posts in here though so you’re clearly invested in this so I’ll fallback :hubie:

Dude… threads are where people have “discussions”

And people were involved in simple discussions, wasn’t nothing more or less.

Also someone called you out in a thread in TLR, I’m not sure what that was about or why they felt the need to attack you. But that was more serious than anything in this thread

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:Special was mid, the ending was FIRE though. I wish he spoke on the Will and Jada shyt a lot longer. He only spoke on that for 5 minutes. He was going in and I wanted to hear a lot more. Marlon based an entire set around that so it's strange that Chris didn't speak more on it.
If he went on longer about will and Jada it would be said he is obbsessed

You know that

Well I guess no more Marty and Gloria chilling

fukk’em

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
It had some funny parts, had some obviously TPTB agenda parts, had some dead parts, and some great parts.

His part about older women and Will Smith was hilarious

I am tired of hearing about OJ.

It seems like a major TPTB thing to crap on Megan Markle. South Park did it too.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Will smith thought this shyt was over but just this weekend we had two very popular stand up specials light him and his family up.

I’m hoping this is what he expected to happen, because he deserved every joke he got. And I’m glad they didn’t hold back
What was the other one

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
It's weird to be speaking on how people will 'be' going forward. None of us know these niqqaz so really you are talking out of your ass.

You're right breh. I'll leave it to the experts. You give off the energy of a fakkit who got the piss slapped out of him, tell me what do you expect Chris to do next once he's finished with his World Tour of victimhood?

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
If he went on longer about will and Jada it would be said he is obbsessed

You know that

Well I guess no more Marty and Gloria chilling

fukk’em
:mjlol:All the hype about the special was because of Will and Jada. He could of at least did 20 minutes on it and not 5.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
hell WILL HAS TALKED ABOUT IT MORE THAN CHRIS.

Fam he's definitely been milking this shyt for its worth lol:

“You got me all misty and s—,” Rock, 57, said after basking in a rousing, nearly two-minute standing ovation as he took the stage at the Wilbur Theater to start a run of shows.

“How was your weekend?” Rock, wearing a white outfit, asked the cheering crowd.

“I don’t have a bunch of s— about what happened,” he said of the elephant in the room, explaining that he had already prepared an entire set.

“I had like a whole show I wrote before this weekend. I’m still kinda processing what happened. So at some point, I’ll talk about that s–.”

Chris Rock ‘still processing’ Will Smith Oscars slap

“Did that shyt hurt? God damn right,” Rock said. “The motherfukker hit me over a bullshyt joke, the nicest joke I ever told.”

Chris Rock: Will Smith Slapped Me Over the ‘Nicest Joke I Ever Told’

“Anyone who says words hurt has never been punched in the face,” Rock said, later adding, “I’m not a victim. Yeah, that shyt hurt, motherfukker. But I shook that shyt off and went to work the next day. I don’t go to the hospital for a paper cut.”

Chris Rock Says ‘I Am Not a Victim’ After Will Smith Slap: ‘I Shook That S— Off’

Riffing with the crowd at a stand-up show in Phoenix Sunday night, the comedian said that he was asked to host next year’s Oscars, according to the Arizona Republic. But he turned the offer down, joking that returning to Hollywood’s biggest night would be like returning to a crime scene.

Referencing the murder trial of O.J. Simpson, Rock told the crowd at Arizona Financial Theatre that going back to the awards ceremony would be like asking Nicole Brown Simpson “to go back to the restaurant” where she left her eyeglasses before being killed.

Months after that slap, Chris Rock says he turned down hosting the Oscars next year

Why are you clowns acting like Chris Rock hasn't been talking around, hinting at or outright making "jokes" about this along with Dave Chapelle for almost a year now? nikkas get slapped up every day, b. It's like he's trying to draw more attention to the shyt after it finally died down, on some, "Hey hey, don't forget that nikka slapped me a long time ago! Please remember I'm a victim here!" You'd think this nikka got beat down and sexually violated up there. :heh: He should have had this energy in the immediate aftermath.

I'm saying lol...

that slap made Chris look worse than Will and will follow him for the rest of his life

I KNEW this shyt was gonna happen too:russ: once the sympathy for Chris completely dies down the Chris roasting and attacking is only going to get worse. Even if nikkas think Will did some clown shyt, it don't get much worse than you getting slapped in front of the world and doing nothing

See this is where I'm at with it lol I completely understand the "he's a comedian he's supposed to make jokes about it" argument and it's valid but in my mind certain Ls you just don't come out on top of, like I know this is hyperbole and is gonna sound extremely out of pocket but imagine a comedian making jokes about the time he got raped in prison, there's no joking about/laughing certain shortcomings away. And yes it is a no-win situation.

Apparently the special is fire so it is what it is.