This man Chris Rock said he watched Emancipation just to see Will Smith getting whipped

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:Special was mid, the ending was FIRE though. I wish he spoke on the Will and Jada shyt a lot longer. He only spoke on that for 5 minutes. He was going in and I wanted to hear a lot more. Marlon based an entire set around that so it's strange that Chris didn't speak more on it.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Chris-Rock-lake-bell-Croatia-Vacation-splash-embed-1.jpg

That's why she was in Black Panther 2:leon:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Will still got a standing ovation and Oscar after the slap. You can joke all you want but you can't erase the action or the immediate reaction supporting it. Will's going to be just fine. Chris obviously won't ever get past this.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Will still got a standing ovation and Oscar after the slap. You can joke all you want but you can't erase the action or the immediate reaction supporting it. Will's going to be just fine. Chris obviously won't ever get past this.
I think he’s already over it, he only dedicated 9 minutes to it out of an hour. They both will be fine.

It would have been weird if didn’t say nothing

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Low key though…. Being the professional Chris’s is, he probably gonna be pissed and killing himself that he fukked a part of his joke up.

This was live.

I went to a Deon Cole Netflix taping… it’s interesting how they do tapings

He fukked a joke up and then ran it back…. It was like some movie shyt how he did it

Bigb41513

I ain’t lying we real San Francisco giants
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Wasn’t funny at all. Not even the will smith part, but I felt you not supposed to fight in front of Cacs lol

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Low key though…. Being the professional Chris’s is, he probably gonna be pissed and killing himself that he fukked a part of his joke up.

This was live.

I went to a Deon Cole Netflix taping… it’s interesting how they do tapings

He fukked a joke up and then ran it back…. It was like some movie shyt how he did it
He handled that shyt like a professional. And IMO I’m surprised it only happened once, that was some impressive shyt.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:mjlol:Special was mid, the ending was FIRE though. I wish he spoke on the Will and Jada shyt a lot longer. He only spoke on that for 5 minutes. He was going in and I wanted to hear a lot more. Marlon based an entire set around that so it's strange that Chris didn't speak more on it.

Yea I think Chris was struggling to balance telling the truth with not coming off vindictive. He went wayyyy deeper than I thought he would but you can tell he only scratched the surface

One thing is for certain, Jada fukking her SON’S friend is some shyt that she will NEVER live down. The disgust from the audience when Chris went there was coming from the screen

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
He handled that shyt like a professional. And IMO I’m surprised it only happened once, that was some impressive shyt.

You can tell he was emotionally getting caught up in it. But did it so well, it was one of those things where if he didn’t correct it. No one would’ve not till later when the twitter detectives went online to analyze and mention it.

But he did a good job correcting it, resetting it, and then doing it again with the impact that he was looking for.

It still landed

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
It's weird to be speaking on how people will 'be' going forward. None of us know these niqqaz so really you are talking out of your ass.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing is for certain, Jada fukking her SON’S friend is some shyt that she will NEVER live down. The disgust from the audience when Chris went there was coming from the screen

Its actually pretty sick when you think about it cause he was sick and she took advantage of him and preyed on him. If it was reversed a guy would be looking at jail time.