This living check to check shyt is stressful af brehs

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Last payday I was broke within 24 fukking hours....and only had half of my damn rent :francis:

City tryna take my damn license for an expired inspection/registration, got a court date for that

City’s making me take off for fukking jury duty

Goddamn car has a check engine light on

Still ain’t figure out how to pay for my last college course

A nikka still needs food, ain’t bought new clothes for months

Im broke as fukk and this shyt sucks brehs :mjlol: got me budgeting my next check before I even get it :mjcry:

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
What is your current pay?
Any debt?
What are you doing for college?
List your expenses and the current schedule.

I know it sucks but I believe we can get you straight in a few years.

PhillyzFinest

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The good brehs of PHI
It sounds stressful. Here's how you get out the cycle...

1. Understand that it isn't going to happen overnight. You ain't get here overnight and you're not gonna get out overnight. Embrace it and accept that.

2. Deep down I'm willing to bet that you know exactly what you need to do to change your life. But why aren't you doing it? Because you were programmed to... everything you did is based off your decisions... your decisions is based off of your thinking and your emotions.

3. What you think determines how you feel, how you feel determines what you DO and what you DO determines your results.

4. Work on changing your thinking and your emotions... your actions will change completely and so will your results.

5. You can go hardcore and completely change your situation in 6 months... I was once in a situation just like you... I now make $2k a week after taxes and live comfortably... or you can ignore me and keep up with your bad habits giving you bad results. The choice is yours.

6. Ready for a change? Good. Start reading... here's my suggestions.

- (Why am I poor and struggling?) This book answers why from a technical perspective. Read it! Then read this book. Read it!

- (How can I get myself into a better situation) This book will explain how to change.

Good luck breh :francis:

The Oracle

Expat
Daps
Reppin
the world
Last payday I was broke within 24 fukking hours....and only had half of my damn rent :francis:

City tryna take my damn license for an expired inspection/registration, got a court date for that

City’s making me take off for fukking jury duty

Goddamn car has a check engine light on

Still ain’t figure out how to pay for my last college course

A nikka still needs food, ain’t bought new clothes for months

Im broke as fukk and this shyt sucks brehs :mjlol: got me budgeting my next check before I even get it :mjcry:

the horror...