This kitten gave no fukks about his homeboy

Ray Jesus

Pro
Daps
listen, that kid slap the cat nip outta dat cat. whooo.

with that said. the cat hopped up and gave him a school yard two hand shove. very impressive. :leon:

i paused the video and it looks like the cat grabbed him by both sides of his head then bit into the top of his head. then knocked his ass off the bed. probably :pacspit: on him too. ontop of all that the mother laughs :snoop:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i paused the video and it looks like the cat grabbed him by both sides of his head then bit into the top of his head. then knocked his ass off the bed. probably :pacspit: on him too. ontop of all that the mother laughs :snoop:

that mother needs jail time for real.

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
Cats are the epitome of :manny: and that's why they're GOAT. I want two Savannah Cats when I get a larger house.

Last edited by a moderator:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I would definitely get a cat if I could afford to.

I don't have enough money to feed it and my place is small. Also I'm out pretty often so I wouldn't be able to take good care of it. If things change and I can afford to, I'm getting one for sure.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
my cat is a total fukking dikk. I literally almost murdered him one time, something happened that made me really mad and right after it happened my cat runs into my room and bites the fukk out of my leg while I'm on the computer. Blood was streaming down my leg, I got up and damn near strangled him to death, had to stop myself and I just threw him across the room

Seedz

Hate White People
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got 4 cats, they all scared.

Last edited by a moderator:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
my cat is a total fukking dikk. I literally almost murdered him one time, something happened that made me really mad and right after it happened my cat runs into my room and bites the fukk out of my leg while I'm on the computer. Blood was streaming down my leg, I got up and damn near strangled him to death, had to stop myself and I just threw him across the room

Most are. I have a love hate relationship with mine. He has caught the beats from me at times. But this nikka went ham once and i have a pretty ill scar on my left arm from that muhfukka.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you know that cat that pushed him prob had the :pachaha: face inside lol
- the other cat prob rushed back up the stairs like why'd you push me p*ssy, i could've broke my neck :pacspit:
bigger cat: what i thought you would land on your feet :manny:

And it's not just that, but that reaction that had me :dwillhuh:

After he pushed him down the stairs, he just went back into regular mode like nothing happened.Even after he heard all the pots and pans falling.nikka was just chillin looking on down like " I ain't do nothin" :manny: