This kitten gave no fukks about his homeboy

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Real talk that cat was trying to kill the other cat. I would love to see how they are around each other now. :pachaha:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Cat nonchalant swag = 100 thousand trillion

irobot-roomba-700-cat-series.gif

Zero fukks given to that dog.

Beedad

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey, Trapped in the 90's
cat-slap-dog.gif

This lil dude is a grade A a$$hole
Cat slaps dog - YouTube

Their boxing skills are quite impressive though. Surprise there aren't underground joints where they lace them up with helmets and gloves :laugh:

funny-pictures-gif-cat-attack-dog.gif

CatBoxing2.jpg

:lawd: At the natural ability with them paws, lil man is throwing hooks and putting his body into it.

My money is on this dude.... He trains with Roger Mayweather!!!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ixvBFzG0kc&NR]Boxing Cat Beats Up Dog For Touching Him - YouTube[/ame]

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
...And the creepy way they watch you sleep is always funny.
Kittens are cute, but that's about it.

You never hear about a cat lingering at an owner's grave or a cat picking up kids at the bus stop. Why? Cuz cats don't give a fukk about people. Unless de-clawed, THEY ARE NOT EVEN DOMESTICATED.

The loft ladder & deer videos were funny, but the first time kitty attacks baby == kitty's last day breathing. TAKE KITTY OUT BACK AND SHOOT KITTY DEAD. -_-

--> aq out <--

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Man I got cat stories for days

My pops vs cat:
Back in the 70s when my pops was young, grandmother had a cat who wouldn't strike back right away he would wait for the right time. For example, my grandfather stepped on his tail by accident. He waited till he went to bed and took off his slippers and clawed his foot. Crazy. So anyways the cat was chillin and my pops decided to play rough and the cat wasn't feeling. He just wasn't feeling it. So the cat got into the closet and found my pops favorite leather suede vest and peed all over it. My dad came home and put on an old winter coat and gloves and had a one on one with the cat. My grandmother came home and all she heard was not my face. Not my beautiful face!!!

Cats can't fly:
My grandmother always had cats until she died. They lived on the 5th floor. Birds always on the window sill. So the cat would try and chase em and grab and claw em. One hot day, the window was wide open and the birds where chillin, the cat decided: ima get one of these nikkas. He thought he had em and when he leaped to claw him, the bird at the last second took off. My pops walked in the house to see the cat hanging from the sill. He lift his head up and gave my pops the final nod then fell 5 stories. My pops was like fukk, I gotta scoop whatever was left of this cat up. So he goes down stairs and he sees kids surrounding where the cat landed. My man was still alive. Just frozen. All he had was a nose bleed. My pops took him back upstairs, woke him out of the shock and he was ok. But guess where he was 20 mins later? Back on the same window sill chasing those same birds.

Why can't we be friends?
My best friend had a cat named mustache because he had a mustache for about 13 years. He was king. All of sudden my mans wanted a dog. He got one named him deebo. He died like 3 years ago. I loved deebo. He was a lovable ass dog. Just a playful friendly dog. All he wanted was some friends. One day deebo decided to play with mustache. But mustache wasn't feeling it. He just wasn't feeling it. Plus he was jealous. So he clawed deebo whole face off. He had those scars for the rest of his life. Then mustache dipped and joined the gang of cats who terrorize people coming off of Utica av and Ave o.

Leave him alone:
So yea mustache joined the local cat gang. What they do is, one cat would come out all cute and always get in ya way. You busy trying to shoo the cat away, all of a sudden your punk ass is surrounded. So my aforementioned mans was coming home from school. Them cat nikkas had him surrounded. They wee ready to pouce when mustache came out and said leave this one alone. Let him be. This one cat was like nah lets get him. Mustache clawed his thug away. Mustache was a g. My friend always left a bowl on the front door and mustache for years, I mean years would always come back eat the food chill for awhile and then rejoin the goon squad.

That beat is knocking
So I'm a producer right and the studio I go to, my man has a cat names Lenore. Lenore has great taste in music. Whenever I'm making a beat or a song, we knew if it was hot if Lenore stayed in the room and watched outside the window. If it was wack, Lenore be like I'm outta here. That shyt trash b. Let me go to my bowl

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I absolutely hate cats, but when they're swagging, they're one of the most hilarious creatures on earth.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Last edited by a moderator: