CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Cat nonchalant swag = 100 thousand trillion

irobot-roomba-700-cat-series.gif

:laff: Jesus Christ I am dying at this.

Love my 2 current pups, but miss my cat (RIP) the shyt they plan on the low is hilarious.

You see the plotting in their eyes. They really give no fukks and are agile/quick enough to flea the scene on a dime (as seen in that deer vid), they can be some serious a$$holes :laugh:

Cat knew his homeboy had 8 lives left after that though in the OP video. :lolbron:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:laff: Jesus Christ I am dying at this.

Love my 2 current pups, but miss my cat (RIP) the shyt they plan on the low is hilarious.

You see the plotting in their eyes. They really give no fukks and are agile/quick enough to flea the scene on a dime (as seen in that deer vid), they can be some serious a$$holes :laugh:

Cat knew his homeboy had 8 lives left after that though in the OP video. :lolbron:

They're hilarious creatures, their fascination with boxes and tight spaces kills me. And the creepy way they watch you sleep is always funny.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
They're hilarious creatures, their fascination with boxes and tight spaces kills me. And the creepy way they watch you sleep is always funny.

Boxes! I thought that was just mine, lol. What is it about that? I have videos of my cat just jumping in and out of any box I'd have on the floor. Gaming consoles, TVs, the flat ones to take your groceries home in. Starting to think that was some sort of P90X for felines. Keeps them springs poppin :troll:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Boxes! I thought that was just mine, lol. What is it about that? I have videos of my cat just jumping in and out of any box I'd have on the floor. Gaming consoles, TVs, the flat ones to take your groceries home in. Starting to think that was some sort of P90X for felines. Keeps them springs poppin :troll:

:laugh: @ p90x for felines.

My guess on the boxes is they feel secure, and since they are predators it's a great place to surprise prey from -

tumblr_meave2IklP1rcpewuo1_400.gif

box-cat-cat-in-box-gif-kawaii-Favim.com-239395.gif

cat-box-gif-animals-446000.gif

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my cat used to steal food and frame my dog :dead: she'd take the bags and boxes over to his bed

but we knew it was her because how is a dog gonna jump up 8 feet and open the cabinet? She gave no fukks :russ: and he thought she was his best friend.

Miss those two...they used to cuddle and play together. Never the same after the dog died. Cat got depressed and personality completely changed.