This kitten gave no fukks about his homeboy

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY

That's just a ol hating ass cat:damn:

Love these fools though all of em got crazy wild personalitys. I got 3 cats and catch weird looks cuz Im a nikka that loves cats more than dogs:yeshrug:

Got one that is skiddish as hell just tip toes around the house bugged out trying to survive. Hilarious to watch

Another one that I swear is a user, my damn brother turned this a$$hole onto bottled water, so now this dude turns his nose up to water in a bowl. Always sits next to somebody waiting for them to crack open a fresh bottle of water then he attacks. Thought about putting a video of the fukkery on you tube.

:salute: One of the funniest threads I've seen here

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I fukks with cats. Probably had like 6 growing up. My first one I named Tom cause he had the same colors as the cartoon character. He was my down ass cat who was loyal. I still remember that day when I received the bad news that he had been ran down. Little homie was still alive (his lower body got the works) and it pained me to say my final goodbye. Weird how I remember the news but can't remember if I did say goodbye. :to:

That was my first real pain of what death was. After that I went through some other cats but they weren't shyt. They'd run off. That's until I got Dallas. Dude was my other down cat, but his true colors came out once I got my dog Otis. After a few months he decided to bounce on me (so I believe, unless someone picked him up. He had a beautiful coat for a cat.)

I just realized I wrote a lot. :manny:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Had a cat once. It was upstairs and out of its place which was downstairs.

It hid under the dining room table.

It was not letting me get under there to pick it up and move it because it would get all fiesty and move

I got a spray bottle and sprayed it in the face

It ran downstairs.

I went down there like it was all good laying on my stomach kicking my legs in the air petting the cat on the head which was looking down at me like this.
serious_cat.jpg

2 minutes into the petting the cat just slaps me in the face with its paw 2 times. Quick and kinda hard friends.

I went up stairs and got a stuffed animal.

I came down stairs and as i went to throw my fraggle doll at the cat with bad intentions it ran before i even got my arm cocked all the way back.

Demonic cat.