This kitten gave no fukks about his homeboy

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
cat-slap-dog.gif

This lil dude is a grade A a$$hole

Last edited by a moderator:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Their boxing skills are quite impressive though. Surprise there aren't underground joints where they lace them up with helmets and gloves :laugh:

funny-pictures-gif-cat-attack-dog.gif

CatBoxing2.jpg

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Cats always wanna test a nikka tho , like they get juiced off of dangerous type situations....like they really think they got nine lives to fukk around with.

They just salty though. They see all that fame 50 cent got for those 9 shots and were like ":wtf: we live that life every day B :childplease:"

Even more aggressive now, out to prove a point. It's real out there in the shelters :sadcam:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I know all about cats. My grandma had over 20 cats at her place. At one point over 25 or so.

One thing about cats, they don't like young kids. When I was a kid a lot of the cats would just break out when I got near them.

Also cats are smart when it comes to danger. They are not like dogs waiting to be petted, if they see u coming and don't like the looks of u, they get the f*ck outta there with the quickness.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Back when i lived in the country we had this wild cat mother fukker would chase dogs.Sometimes it would go off for months and then come back with all kind of wounds like it been through some wars.Hardest cat ever.