Commanders VP - "Jerry Jones hates gay people, black people"

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
White Republican politicians are constantly being exposed as being very LGBTQ friendly as well in private, despite their political platform. Saying Black people are inherently homophobic, whereas only white religious players are because of religion is disingenuous and borderline racist. He’s criticizing Black culture as a whole and portraying hip hop as a representation of it all, but only singling out white religious players and not the majority group who kept gay marriage illegal.
He is I agree all I'm sayin is he has a point

We just don't like when other people point out our problems

Last edited:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
original.gif

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
I forgot the refs existed. I think someone told the refs to shut the fukk up and stop ruining the game or lose your job

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Project Veritas needs to be sued out of existence and I think this guy has a case for it. He isn’t a public figure and she recorded him under false pretenses and distributed his conversation without his permission, that led to him being fired. He should sue her and the company.

They’ve done this shyt before but this is way different. Their prior stunt reporting was made under the pretense of it being a politician or them showing corruption. This was a guy who worked for a Football team. Lawyers should be hitting him up like crazy because this is probably a multi-million dollar lawsuit.

Like lowkey this is similar to the Hogan/Gawker lawsuit.

Daps
Reppin
California
This can't be as it seems. That dude can't have heard her talk like that and not immediately know she setting him up. I get a feeling this was done on purpose

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
nope, the org that commissions this does it in states that allow one-party consent to record conversations
It’s also in public where there is no reasonable expectation of privacy so even if it was a two party state, he can’t do shyt about being recorded specifically unfortunately. He’d have to be in a home, hotel or on the phone. He could sue for something else but not being recorded.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Sounds like any random coli poster just babbling, thought it was some insider knowledge or something

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Players are dumb and then dumber after they get hit in the head.

:ehh:

:russ::russ:

Couldn't imagine him trying to walk into the locker room on Tuesday after getting exposed.