"This is the End" sittin at 89%

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
went to see this two days ago , it was OK , definitely not super funny say like the first hang over but funny enough IMO, better a dvd cop/download than to go pay for it, also there wasn't as much gay shyt as i yall made it out to be , there was a lot of gay/white boy type jokes/references but that was be to be expected due to the cast but they didnt go "wild boyz" over board ,they only showed 3 cgi dikks through out the whole movie , no homo

:russ: "ill jerk off wherever i want"

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hilarious movie but did craig robinson just sell them the story for rapture palooza?? Downloaded that shyt saturday and i dont kno if its straight to dvd or coming to theaters but its the same fukkery on a lower budget. Craig plays the anti chist

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Hilarious movie but did craig robinson just sell them the story for rapture palooza?? Downloaded that shyt saturday and i dont kno if its straight to dvd or coming to theaters but its the same fukkery on a lower budget. Craig plays the anti chist

Yea I just saw a commercial for it, it's supposed to be a limited release. Looked funny though.

CapitalOne

Do You Believe...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
just came back from seeing it again :childplease: at the dudes that didn't find it funny
easily the best comedy this year 8.5/10

def gon cop it on blu ray

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
It was :beli:

They had some great moments. But the story/plot was meh. I didn't love it. Nor hate it. If these guys looked at the weak points of this movie, they could make gold in their next film.

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Yo anybody else read about the ending they originally wanted to do with Morgan Freeman, they should film that shyt and add it to the blu ray :wow: