"This is the End" sittin at 89%

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The Doobie Brothers: Lighting Up With the Stars of 'This Is the End' | Movies News | Rolling Stone

Jonah's interview starts on the third page. Dude takes himself a little too seriously.

link :lupe2:
This Is the End's Alternate Ending Revealed - IGN

n a recent interview with Vulture, Goldberg said that he and his writing partner Rogen originally had a different ending in mind that was supposed to feature Morgan Freeman.

"The whole joke was, he shows up, and he's like, 'I'm God,'" Goldberg explained. "And they're like, 'You're God?' And Jay [Baruchel] goes, 'Wait, so when we were in Million Dollar Baby together, were you God then? I don't get it.' And then God shows up and he's like, 'We're just fukking with you. This is Morgan Freeman. We just play this joke on people when they come to heaven now. Do you guys want to get high and play some video games?'"
:heh: I liked the ending they had in theaters but I wish they could have combined them.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This is my favorite movie of 2013 so far, I'll cop it when it out on dvd.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Not better their best but funny nonetheless. Not as good as say Superbad or 21 Jump Street

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
very good, a lot better then i thought i was cryin at danny and franco arguin'
i've done alot of cumming...now its time i do some going

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Saw it today. Funny ass movie

When That Monster Jumped Through The Window To Get jay & craig had me like :merchant:
shyt looked like an updated 2013 version of

ZuulVinzClortho.jpg

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The Emma Watson "Discussion" Was The Funniest Part To Me Tho :pachaha:

I was dying laughing cause when she came back that was the first thing i was thinking, who gonna try to hit

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Saw this yesterday with my girl....I never laughed so fukking hard in a movie theater.

I fukking lost it when James Franco gave Danny McBride the gun and he tried to shoot all of them :russ:

:dead: what a fukking douchebag

9/10

That and the cum argument had me struggling to breathe. Movie was hysterical. Another classic from them.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Did anyone read the rolling stone article about this is the end?? Jonah hill is a jerk :rudy: who would of thought

yeah dudes a douche..."i could have made billions doing comedy but I wanted to be a real actor"

shut up