"This is the End" sittin at 89%

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
This was funny as fukk. Ya'll are sleeping on a classic.

:
That damn demon was packing heat, that nikkas dikk was flopping had me :dead: in the theaters

I honestly would pay to see it again I havent laughed that hard in a minute and with all the randomness, just a funny ass flick.

this film is one of those rare "theater experiences" that come once in a blue. me n my two friends went, jammed packed theater and the whole place was rocking. legit funniest comedy of at least the past 5 maybe even 10 years. better than anchorman, old school, pinneapple, superbad, all those slapstick raunchy comedies. this took the cake. out of control. everybody played their part. first day cop on blu ray is a must

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
this film is one of those rare "theater experiences" that come once in a blue. me n my two friends went, jammed packed theater and the whole place was rocking. legit funniest comedy of at least the past 5 maybe even 10 years. better than anchorman, old school, pinneapple, superbad, all those slapstick raunchy comedies. this took the cake. out of control. everybody played their part. first day cop on blu ray is a must

Yeah I saw the matinee with like 6 peeps in the theater total:dead:

Felt like an a$$hole laughing so god damn hard

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
just got back from seeing this.

cool movie in the beginning.. then it just becomes gay and the whole apocalypse angle was wack. they also picked the weakest link in the crew to be the main character.

it had its moments but pineapple express was a funnier movie to me.

exactly how i felt. nothing but gay jokes and bathroom humor

i thought it was going to be classic off the first 10 mins of the movie

the internship was way better

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
In the minority but this is the dumbest shyt I have ever seen. Fell asleep in the theatre 3x's and walked out when old boy got ate up. I'm all for stoner humor type shyt an I'm a big fan of Rogen but this was beyond stupid. Don't understand all the love it's getting. I dunno, maybe it's just me. Not knocking anyone who dug it but this shyt was made for the lowest common denominator

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
In the minority but this is the dumbest shyt I have ever seen. Fell asleep in the theatre 3x's and walked out when old boy got ate up. I'm all for stoner humor type shyt an I'm a big fan of Rogen but this was beyond stupid. Don't understand all the love it's getting. I dunno, maybe it's just me. Not knocking anyone who dug it but this shyt was made for the lowest common denominator

You better then this lefty

Movie was piff.. I was in that bytch with some OG dying laughing

Conz

Superstar
Daps
wedding crashers is the most overrated "comedy" of the decade. there is ZERO chance the internship is better than this is the end. zero. the jokes in the trailer basically rule that possibility out

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
breh trust me

slept on movie of the year

its better than the wedding crashers

Sorry breh I just aint buyin it. I'll check for The Internship when it hits Netflix, but it just doesn't look funny to me.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
THIS shyt WAS TOO FUNNY :dead:

craigs robinson's fuccing towel on his shoulder :dead:

james franco da gawd :ohlawd:

danny mcbride is hilarious man :deadrose:

loved this movie all around