Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
E9L3bbvXEAQDNDz.jpg

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Glad that Drill Music and the movement is on the rise, cause simping is on the verge of self-destructing. bytches always demand the most outrageous things RIGHT BEFORE the sub-culture of simping implodes and gets deaded by Gen-Z dudes.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

that this is a real statement from someone’s mind—I…I can’t… are you really trying to argue that drill music effectively “combats” simping lmaoooooo? holy shyt! :laff:

Last edited:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
The most superficial generation, gotten a platform thanks to the strip club culture being the norm and mainstreamed.

Just like how the superthug generation died out suddenly in the mid to late 00s, the same shyt is going to happen to these IG thots when these Drill azz Gen Z dudes get closer to 30 and change the dating scene forever.

hold this rep. the strip club "culture" is really some wild shyt. idk how it morphed into what it is. strip clubs use to be viewed as a place for ugly brehs to trick; a right of passage as a young man turning 18; or married man to creep/bachelor party activities. now they're just as many women(who aren't working and are "straight") in there as men.

people are really going to just kick it in the strip club. Some hoes don't even dance....literally chilling. makes no sense....

that whole scene gotta be dying by now I hope.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

that this is a real statement from someone’s mind—I…I can’t… are you really trying to argue that drill music effectively “combats” simping lmaoooooo? holy shyt! :laff:

it does sound wild but in rappers made "the club scene" cool for a minute...music shifted and that scene died
then the same thing for strip clubs....

now everyone just gonna link up curbside twirling around and playing with their fingers .... throw some dolls tree water guns in the mix n its up :mjlol:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
hold this rep. the strip club "culture" is really some wild shyt. idk how it morphed into what it is. strip clubs use to be viewed as a place for ugly brehs to trick; a right of passage as a young man turning 18; or married man to creep/bachelor party activities. now they're just as many women(who aren't working and are "straight") in there as men.

people are really going to just kick it in the strip club. Some hoes don't even dance....literally chilling. makes no sense....

that whole scene gotta be dying by now I hope.

Around my way, a lot of club and strip club promoters are wondering how to get back the 21 to 28 demographic again. Blame crunk and trap music to bringing the ATL lifestyle to all major cities

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
It sounds ridiculous but many women that subscribe to the "modern" mindset in some form have a girlfriend that thinks like that or is liking posts from men saying the same thing on Facebook/Twitter. So don't be surprised when it rubs off on her.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
If I am spending 350 on a womans nails, I am pounding guts religiously for a month afterwards. Gotta get my monies worth.