This is how you pull dimes in 2022, straight talk from a baddie

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Not really. The same shyt that's always happened is gonna keep happening

All those trick rules and requirements only apply to certain nikkas. There will always be a nikka that's able to fukk the same hoes for free and possibly get tricked on by the same hoes that are getting tricked on

:mjlol:

If that was the case, then Red Pill wouldn't be so big. Kevin Samuels would never have had an internet legacy, and even Drill Music wouldn't pop off so much.

Times are changing, and oldheads are scared that the status quo of tricking will be disrupted. Try being legit HOHs and be an a$$hole with comedy and social clout.....it probably will get you farther than merely splurging. :heh:

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
I feel bad for gen z

Yall the most boring generation ever

Statistically have less sex than any generation

Socially awkward

Most likely to be gay in this generation than any other

Less fun shyt for y'all to do

shyt that y'all do have expensive and lame :wow:
And it was the preceding generations that cause it since it didn't occur in a vacuum.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
You can plan an experience that you both can share for that money and you’d pull the same woman :yeshrug:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she is a sex worker

and anyone sending her money is a fool.

if a woman likes you/wants you, you don't have to buy her shyt.

obviously if yall are in a relationship, you are going to buy gifts/pay for dates, but this woman is just a prostitute looking for direct payment for a date not even sex.

i guarantee her body is covered in tattoos, especially to cover up her plastic surgery scars.

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
Too many wannabe YouTube pimps giving these hoes a microphone and camera time, when they need to be getting long dikk and a Uber.
:camby:

The only platform these thots need to be on is a stripper stage.

Ultimately, it's the simps fault again.

Either giving them too much money, or attention - without proper reciprocation.

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
If you are comfortable as a man being an ATM for a woman you have no intentions of wifing up they should run your pockets. They'd be in for a rude awakening on this side though. I was raised by men that didn't subscribe to these notions of buying affection under the guise of romance when we're clearly buying p*ssy at a premium which is ridiculous cause p*ssy never was,never will be a rare commodity.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
paypig (plural paypigs) (slang) The submissive participant in financial domination, who provides another person with money.

Kinky-Character-Findom-ab5b.jpg

Last edited:

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
350 for a mani/pedi?

How sway? Wtf. Ive paid for my girls nails a few times i aint never spent that much