This is how you pull dimes in 2022, straight talk from a baddie

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
The only dudes still tricking are the older heads that gave up. Mind you, these strippers are gonna be the victims of robberies and home invasions on the regular very soon. That simping culture overstepped societal boundaries, and the privilege of these women having all the leverage is about to be taken away.

I'm just giving the general public a heads-up. :hubie: The gold Rush Era of the IG thot baddie is about to come to an abrupt end.
Bro what are you talking about. Most of the people out here tricking are a combo of older and younger brehs. I can't knock it. If a woman tells you her price upfront and you pay it that's on how they wanna spend the bread. Don't let that red pill stuff fool you. Most of them brehs be chasing the same women they try to shame and are tricking the most

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Its crazy. She makes it seem its implied. Almost like if you not then you out.

Damn im lucky these hoes wasnt around when i was learning the game.

The funny thing is, if i do become single, the jawns my age or older, are just as bad just as fit and fly but with maturity, career and a bank account.

These young jawns gon learn the hard way. They market value aint what it once was.
Definitely not I think these new chics are lazier too. At least older chics that used to talk like this had a job or something to back it up or fall back on. Most of these women talking like this now be one missed payment from being homeless :francis:

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
God damn lie. Everybody tricking now. Its big bank take little bank in the dating world. EVery young or old nikka with fast money tricking lol

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

that this is a real statement from someone’s mind—I…I can’t… are you really trying to argue that drill music effectively “combats” simping lmaoooooo? holy shyt! :laff:
You can tell breh doesn't really go outside and interact with people. He's really in here spewing that Red pill nonsense and hoping that it's going to become true :russ:

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Chick probably talking about $350 because she goes to some kind of overhyped, overpriced bird nest salon in Atlanta or some shyt.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
If she can pay, then she shouldn't be asking people for money. That ain't 'going the extra mile', though.

That's paying for sex/companionship, aka, trickin'.

She's a whore.​
These chics aren't getting money like that for real. The reason alot of them live these high maintenance lifestyles is because they have dudes out here financing their life for them. They're trading $ex and time for monetary gains. When dudes get tired of them they just bush them and these chics lay low until they find another dude who enters the ring

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hold this rep. the strip club "culture" is really some wild shyt. idk how it morphed into what it is. strip clubs use to be viewed as a place for ugly brehs to trick; a right of passage as a young man turning 18; or married man to creep/bachelor party activities. now they're just as many women(who aren't working and are "straight") in there as men.

people are really going to just kick it in the strip club. Some hoes don't even dance....literally chilling. makes no sense....

that whole scene gotta be dying by now I hope.
Y'all should take a step outside of the culture and take an objective look to realize that hip hop can make anything cool.

THAT'S it's superpower and the reason it took over the world. Look at everything and everybody from every background that hip hop has made cool. Think of all the uncool, embarrassing, lame, corny etc that has done a 180 after putting a hip hop sheen and stamp of approval on it

Strip clubs are no different

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I tell all of these women that are like this to look at their elders and past women with the same mind set..how is their life? Montana De Leon, Melissa Ford, etc those women back in the day wound up leading a life they didn't expect now that they are in their 40's/50's...

Last edited:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
no amount of tricking will guarantee you some p*ssy. Women saying this shyt is doing them more of a disservice than it is the men. This is how you create killer simps. Dudes spend $300 dollars on you and EXPECT p*ssy. When the expectation isn't met, them nikkas gone snap. Stop giving men the expectation.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I’m damn near 40 years old and I made it this far without having to ever pay for any bills, hair or nail appointments for any woman that I was dating or just hooking up with. I hate it had to be y’all because it damn sure was never going to be me and I’ve had some bad ones. They only make certain dudes do that shyt.

:yeshrug:

We can close the thread right here.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Bro what are you talking about. Most of the people out here tricking are a combo of older and younger brehs. I can't knock it. If a woman tells you her price upfront and you pay it that's on how they wanna spend the bread. Don't let that red pill stuff fool you. Most of them brehs be chasing the same women they try to shame and are tricking the most

With Kevin Samuels becoming super popular, the whole tricking culture taken a massive blow. Thats whyfeminists were so offended by their tricks and simps waking up and stop engaging in that behavior. Their meal tickets dried up and now the merit of their own culture are now questioned.

Daps
:wow:

Gots to be a baller type for these IG model types. I actually respect the honesty even if it is audacious.

Chicks like her just operate at different level in the dating scene.

What’s sad is she looks like what a bare minimum, baseline chick should look and most women can’t even meet that. She’s maybe a 6-7 on the scale. Not a supermodel