South Central Los Angeles
Mens-and-WMNS-Air-Jordan-1-Mid-Chicago-Gym-Red-White-4.jpg

they aint gone buy themselves

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
nikkas hear about that stimulus package and then start making lists of what they finna cop..:snoop:

you was fine without that 65 inch, wait a lil longer...all this end and nikkas right back where they started, with nothing to fall back on :snoop:
Breh with 2 wives hollering at wide azz white women online with the good advice
:ehh:

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
nikkas hear about that stimulus package and then start making lists of what they finna cop..:snoop:

you was fine without that 65 inch, wait a lil longer...all this end and nikkas right back where they started, with nothing to fall back on :snoop:
The stimulus is exactly for that tho? It's too stimulate the economy not to just put in your bank account and save it for nothing.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

Why wait a little longer tho? Put somethin on them bills and cop that 65 inch with cash breh.
:gucci:

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
My shyt going right to bills,, I’ll keep a couple hundreds for shyt for the house and gas

nikkas just don’t know, both me and my wife working from home, got the kids straight homeschooling no eating out.

All while keeping that check and gas money and this stimulus gone have a nikka sitting right :myman:

2020 been a blessing in disguise :usure::francis::lolbron: