Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A man with a plan!

giphy.gif

:russ:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
My homeboy said he gonna buy a rim. I was like "Cool. You gonna put it on the garage?"

He was like "nikka, naw.:dahell: I'm putting it in the garage until i get the other 3"

He talkin' about rims for his car. I thought he was talkin about a basketball rim.
:laff:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
nikkas hear about that stimulus package and then start making lists of what they finna cop..:snoop:

you was fine without that 65 inch, wait a lil longer...all this end and nikkas right back where they started, with nothing to fall back on :snoop:

Ironically I was just thinking about this while walking to chipotle.

reminds of the broke people who can’t wait to blow their tax money or can’t wait til tax day.

this is why I’m also against the government giving people free money (except for the coronavirus situation) because people with bad money habits will have bad money habits no matter how much money they get.

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My homeboy said he gonna buy a rim. I was like "Cool. You gonna put it on the garage?"

He was like "nikka, naw.:dahell: I'm putting it in the garage until i get the other 3"

He talkin' about rims for his car. I thought he was talkin about a basketball rim.

Bravo. That made my day tenfold.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
nikkas hear about that stimulus package and then start making lists of what they finna cop..:snoop:

you was fine without that 65 inch, wait a lil longer...all this end and nikkas right back where they started, with nothing to fall back on :snoop:
MFers are who they are. Who they are always going to be.
Individuals who make bad decisions.