This is exactly why 78% of americans dont have 1k saved up

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
nikkas hear about that stimulus package and then start making lists of what they finna cop..:snoop:

you was fine without that 65 inch, wait a lil longer...all this end and nikkas right back where they started, with nothing to fall back on :snoop:

Well I have way more than 1k saved up but yeah I'm spending that stimulus and using it for a down payment on this Dodge Charger Hellcat.. its a go :mjgrin:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I really get 2g’s from the government I’m either buying stocks or a Chanel bag (the classic crossbody is literally the only designer bag I’d spend money on) :yeshrug:

woulda bought a flight, but we can’t travel and shyt :shaq2:
You talking about when this is all over right? Aren't you in Cali one if the hardest hit states?
:gucci:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
nikkas hear about that stimulus package and then start making lists of what they finna cop..:snoop:

you was fine without that 65 inch, wait a lil longer...all this end and nikkas right back where they started, with nothing to fall back on :snoop:
I have an Amazon sellers account. Im going to use thst stimulus check to buy commodity items in bulk and sell them for a profit on Amazon:troll:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
My homeboy said he gonna buy a rim. I was like "Cool. You gonna put it on the garage?"

He was like "nikka, naw.:dahell: I'm putting it in the garage until i get the other 3"

He talkin' about rims for his car. I thought he was talkin about a basketball rim.

He just gotta wait on 3 more pandemics. :wow:

Fred.

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
I spend over $1000 a month on car notes and insurance

:mjcry:

tenor.gif