Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

hatealot

Banned
Daps
My wife got a friend going through a divorce now in the military.

Her spouse told her SHE HAS TO PAY HALF OF ALL THE FEES if she thinks about seeing a penny of it
Which would make sense. But I guess I'm a sucker in that regard because if there is lawyers involve they are shiest negotiators and want to get away with whateva they can have the other party agree to on the settlement.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Which would make sense. But I guess I'm a sucker in that regard because if there is lawyers involve they are shiest negotiators and want to get away with whateva they can have the other party agree to on the settlement.

EXACTLY!!! And she’s falling for it.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
We keep telling y’all, but nah yall keep thinking we just some bitter #HOH woman haters. And buying the bs these dumb hoes be telling y’all. Ok.

If you still getting married in 2021 without a plan A , B , C & D......let alone to a single mother. You get what you get. We told u this a million times.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Lol some of the women in those comments...

We live in dangerous times.
Lack any type of empathy.

There in there victim blaming too.

But when Derrick Jaxn cheated, those same hoes was preaching “If YoU WanNna ChEAT WhY MaRry”

This guy actually woulda prolly still married if he was cheating.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Lack any type of empathy.

There in there victim blaming too.

But when Derrick Jaxn cheated, those same hoes was preaching “If YoU WanNna ChEAT WhY MaRry”

This guy actually woulda prolly still married if he was cheating.
A lot of women are sociopaths.

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
Nature is out of balance

When more and more cases of women getting sent off to see the wizard behind this type of shyt becomes the norm, I dont wanna hear all the fake outrage bullshyt.

This is across the board for all races, and you aint gotta be street to relate to this

When a MF threatens to jeopardize the foundation you built and take away your livelihood, It's understood, they gotta go.

It's crazy, men are warring with each other and come to find out, the whole time, these bytches be the opps lowkey. Just as it is in nature, these bytches dont be giving a sliver of a fukk about you; They will siphon you for resources and eat you alive so to speak. Nikkas gotta stop letting wishful thinking cloud their judgment.

I aint mad at any nikka that gets married. I get it. With the chaotic shyt we have to deal with on the day-to-day just being men, We just want a woman who can be that source of tranquilty and give us that spiritual recharge to keep pushing. The feminine energy is needed for sure. But what most of us end up with are cunning, sociopathic, predatory bytches who play the long game and rook you when you're in too deep.

as men there are two life lessons about women that you receive; The first is when you experience that 1st heart break in high school. The other is when you experience your first divorce/break up as an adult after being in a long term relationship with a chick you tried to build with. Hopefully you never have to go through the 2nd because the hurt is a different intensity.

These 2 alotted fukk'ups are just skin -in-the-game, Harsh lessons that should sober you up to the true nature of women so that you can move accordingly for the rest of your life. If a nikka still repeating these fukk ups beyond that , It's on him.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia

that’s why you avoid marriage altogether. It always cracks me up when simps/heauxs say “buuu buut you don’t have any money, what you need a prenup for? What you afraid to get married for”

You right, you might not have much when you started, but over time you can build a nice retirement for yourself, and you put that shyt at risk with marriage.

This CAC was only 3 years in with his career when he decided to wife up his ex, 17 years later, he loses damn near everything he worked for. $100K from his 401K alone, and he’s living in an apartment now :dead:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
His first mistake was getting in a serious relationship with a single mother:sas2:
Where did it says his ex wife was a single mother?

He said OUR daughter.

Edit: Never mind.. and he adopted them too :mjlol: dude was SIMPING!

No reason why you have to adopt a child who already has a legal parent that's alive and healthy LMAO.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Damn... just a tip... it’s better if y’all are from the same social class/make about the same money that way you don’t get raped in court. If she makes more than you, then you can win in divorce court.

#lookin4arichwoman
Whole lotta bullshyt comes with that.

When she haves your kids, she won't be working for years.

Also, women look down on men they make more then and that brings about masculine energy.