This guy collected all the GMB infinity stones

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Apparently he married a black female too :francis:

If he did something to her would that also be a hate crime?

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
haven't even watched the clip and I can tell you a story of this Puerto Rican coworker of mine who was put through something serious by his whore baby mama....

Had him crying and tying extension cords around his neck after he found pictures she left in their son's bedroom of her, her new guy, and the child all together in matching clothes.

That's just the tip. Dude is legitimately the Megatron of simps that I've ever encountered in real life. And he still with her.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Damn even lost his stocks and bonds. If one wanted their investments protected by the divorce I'm assuming you'd invest through an offshore trust?
Yeah, but lawyers have a way to really milk you and find this out as well. Men have to do their homework prior to getting divorced and protect their assets.

In a lot of ways, it is really cheaper to keep her :francis:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I paused the video at the 401k. Cuz a question popped up.

When they take half of the 401k is the balance treated as a early withdrawal in which there is federal penalties and other fees attached to it. Or do they just get that amount straight up with no restrictions.

Of course not.

There are rules to make it easy for a bytch to cut a man in half in this particular scenario.

Edit: Other brehs are telling me I'm wrong. That's even worse. God. Damn.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Didnt even include the ring and wedding expenses :deadmanny:

:russ: pay for a marriage she likely pushed and forfeit half of your life if she opts out
Somebody message him about how much rhe cost of the marriage and ring . Plus did he take out a loan for it.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
can you sue for damages in civil court for someone damaging your marriage via affair?

Like my neighbor blowing my wife's back out but both parties done it deceiftfully. No seprations. No domestic violence. They caused me financial damages and contributed to this divorce.

Like why do I feel there is grounds in other civil cases for recovery of damages but marriage they dont apply

The neighbor impregnated his wife with a child.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Aka marry career women only. That's what thr coli ignores 10/10 times. When you sit there and say men don't care about a woman's income, this is what happens :hubie:

Yes!!! I always have to bite my tongue in those "men don't care about a woman's income" threads cause that's one of the primary things I'm looking at when deciding if I want to sign a relationship contract for life.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Last edited:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
haven't even watched the clip and I can tell you a story of this Puerto Rican coworker of mine who was put through something serious by his whore baby mama....

Had him crying and tying extension cords around his neck after he found pictures she left in their son's bedroom of her, her new guy, and the child all together in matching clothes.

That's just the tip. Dude is legitimately the Megatron of simps that I've ever encountered in real life. And he still with her.
He's going to murder her. He is playing the long con but most people fail and end up looking stupid . Women know when someone tryna drag them long term for that payoff for retribution. Shes the one who left photos in the bedroom, she knows.