This guy collected all the GMB infinity stones

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Where did it says his ex wife was a single mother?

He said OUR daughter.

Edit: Never mind.. and he adopted them too :mjlol: dude was SIMPING!

No reason why you have to adopt a child who already has a legal parent that's alive and healthy LMAO.
:russ:

at the edit ... and he adopted them too! lmao

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
At the time, both women 30 or under.

Their husbands were in their 30s

Both of them felt guilty and eventually told on themselves.

And when I say neighbor... the one set lived directly next door to each other (with a road in between them, u could say next door but across the street) (1 wyte couple and a wyte/Latina couple)

The others lives about 2 townhouses apart. (2 black couples)

The black couple I don't know ended up moving but stayed married. All the others ended up divorced after some time.

What age range were they ? They say that 7 year with is real

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
At the time, both women 30 or under.

Their husbands were in their 30s

Both of them felt guilty and eventually told on themselves.

And when I say neighbor... the one set lived directly next door to each other (with a road in between them, u could say next door but across the street) (1 wyte couple and a wyte/Latina couple)

The others lives about 2 townhouses apart. (2 black couples)

The black couple I don't know ended up moving but stayed married. All the others ended up divorced after some time.

:flabbynsick: brehs are losing

Y'all better get in the gym make sure to take your Zinc and Maca root :lolbron:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is fuced up situation for him.

need to stop spreading this type of babble. nikkas be on the internet sounding like birds and thinking they preaching. This shyt is counter productive and partially why the dating market is so skewed.

you need to find a partner that isn’t morally bankrupt, is capable and willing to contribute.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Anyone who says he's a racist and a bad guy is fukking retarded.

He's actually overly nice, a pushover and a simp actually.
Am I really supposed to believe that all the racism he and his daughter encountered were ONLY from black people? Really? fukk that CAC. I’m glad that wench finessed him.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
The most galling thing about divorce is a majority of men never see it coming, that what fukks them up the most. They think everything is good before the carpet gets ripped out from under them.

I think the most galling thing about divorce is how everyone subsequently tells a man he just needs to “suck it up”, “get back out there” and “find the right one”.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I think the most galling thing about divorce is how everyone subsequently tells a man he just needs to “suck it up”, “get back out there” and “find the right one”.
Women are taught to take the man for everything when he cheats. Hell, key his car, burn his clothes because it’s acceptable when a woman is scorned.

Let a man do the same thing “oh he’s crazy and needs to be locked up.”