This guy collected all the GMB infinity stones

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
:flabbynsick: brehs are losing

Y'all better get in the gym make sure to take your Zinc and Maca root :lolbron:
Absolutely, your stock only rises as you get older as long as you take care of your body and build some wealth. One of my fiends pops is in his 60s but looks and moves like he's 20 years younger than that, he's still getting play women half his age.

One of the worst narratives out there is that getting married is a green-light to turn :flabbynsick:, that nonsense sets you up to learn the hard way.

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
This me the whole time watching these vids :merchant:

I wouldn't kill her even though that would be a thought....

But if I had to go to prison it would be because I wouldn't have given up my money fukk that....I woulda drained my own accounts bought bitcoin/crypto and put it in crypto wallet and in a safety deposit box under a friend's name

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This me the whole time watching these vids :merchant:

I wouldn't kill her even though that would be a thought....

But if I had to go to prison it would be because I wouldn't have given up my money fukk that....I woulda drained my own accounts bought bitcoin/crypto and put it in crypto wallet and in a safety deposit box under a friend's name

I saw this Youtube where a white dude got divorce raped and he did manage to skip town with most of his money like this.

I think the video is taken down now but it was titled The Slutskank Redemption.

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haven't read all the thread but like another poster said most bros didn't read the sign of their women leaving them...

Been married once upon time, and while I was 60% responsible of shyt going south, in the last 3 years i found out my ex wife was on the same shyt that divorced us

9/10 these women smarter than men, and move accordingly, the Coli ain't real life, women control shyt choose accordingly.....

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My uncle had to pay his ex wife $150,000 in a divorce. His ex wife ran through it. And of course once she blew it she wanted to try again smh. He was still mad when he told me and it was ten years later. My mom and my aunts stay being upset with him because he’s never gotten married again since, and just keeps girlfriends. Of course when I bought up the money he lost to my mom she pretended like it wasn’t a big deal :mjlol:

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
His first mistake was getting in a serious relationship with a single mother:sas2:
And legally adopting her child :sas1:

F9VR.gif

NobleDrewAli

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All y’all nikkas who are saying “marry a woman with money” should know that all she has to do is quit her job if she wants to and you’d be in the same situation as this white dude. Paying out the azz once she decides to leave you.

NobleDrewAli

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, NEVER NEVER NEVER adopt a woman’s child. That’s the dumbest shyt you could ever do. If you wanna play step daddy and care for the lil mfs LIKE your own, knock yourself out.

once you adopt, you are now the legal father and they can and will rape you for child support.

This white dude made hella mistakes.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Am I really supposed to believe that all the racism he and his daughter encountered were ONLY from black people? Really? fukk that CAC.
They're literally siding with a racist white guy over the woman SOLELY on the racist white guy's word. :gucci: