This “Good Times” remake is disrespectful as fukk smh pure minstrel show

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
That pancac colored nikka curry really ain’t shyt. I can tell by his monotone lack of charisma sounding self that he has quite literally no real agency and will sign the fukk off on whatever. Mf sounds dumb as shyt when you listen to his commercials I can tell why his wife be wanting other nikkas to look at her more. Between him, LeBron, and dwade, I know what the play is with the nba now fr fr, make these dudes stars then. Incorporate them into Hollywood to spread propaganda.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
This shows the upper middle class and wealthy black folks need more representation culturally in media.
Even someone that grew up a millionaire is making content that in no way reflects his background.

This is why i loved the cosby show. Not everybody came from nothing, and we don't have to pretend like that doesn't happen

Braman

Superstar
Daps
:dead::picard:@ even Nas who stay low key felt compelled to speak on this

:scust: @ Steph curry name being front and center

You ungrateful crab ass kneegas owe Lebron and jay z an apology :mjtf: It might look easy to stay on code and say the right things and strike the right tone and be authentic black representation but it ain’t.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
That pancac colored nikka curry really ain’t shyt. I can tell by his monotone lack of charisma sounding self that he has quite literally no real agency and will sign the fukk off on whatever. Mf sounds dumb as shyt when you listen to his commercials I can tell why his wife be wanting other nikkas to look at her more. Between him, LeBron, and dwade, I know what the play is with the nba now fr fr, make these dudes stars then. Incorporate them into Hollywood to spread propaganda.
It aint just the NBA or sports. You look at commercials and everything and you'll see what the play is. They are literally putting these half and halves in everything b/c they are more passive, less aggressive and believes align more with their other half than our own. They feel that they are less threatening still checks the "diversity" boxes but in real life they so disconnected from us it's a joke. Which is why shyt like this gets made with his blessing.