This “Good Times” remake is disrespectful as fukk smh pure minstrel show

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t know what’s worse, the c00ns in here talking about “DiZ iZ da STuFF y’aLl be WaTcHinG doe!” Or the trailer itself.

This is not akin to Power or any other crime drama. Newsflash, the most popular “white” shows are based on crime, drama, and the like. I guess only black people arent allowed to make that type of entertainment. :mjpls:

This show is minstrelsy. From the lingo to the stereotypes to the Bunny Ruckus blonde wig, it’s straight up awful. When your defense is “it’s only a 2 minute trailer” you know it’s some nonsense. This is absolutely nothing like Good Times.

This is so bad it literally looks like a show Riley would be watching on The Boondocks.

It is absolutely the stuff we watch…. nikkas acting like Tyler Perry doesn’t have a tremendous following….. Yall acting like it ain’t 50 million nikkas that watch Tubi several times a week….. You don’t like it, don’t support it……. There was a whole thread and internet movement about a dope slinging Transgender running a titty bar while fukking gangster rappers….. I hate to break it to ya….but this is exactly the type of content we watch….

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but when we call out these rappers yall get in your feelings, why you mad now? This is how we accept ourselves to be portrayed in all media and you are surprised when white people and c00ns come together to show the “culture”

All you nikkas screaming skeeyeee this show for you :mjgrin:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It is absolutely the stuff we watch…. nikkas acting like Tyler Perry doesn’t have a tremendous following….. Yall acting like it ain’t 50 million nikkas that watch Tubi several times a week….. You don’t like it, don’t support it……. There was a whole thread and internet movement about a dope slinging Transgender running a titty bar while fukking gangster rappers….. I hate to break it to ya….but this is exactly the type of content we watch….
What does any of that have to do with this show?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Poor black people, which believe it or not is not most of us. But I’m sure you gonna love this show that some Jews and their c00n friends made.

Actually…. The black producer/writer of the boondocks is heavily involved as well….. and when you factor in black Americans that are officially living in poverty, coupled with the working poor and lower middle class….. we’re probably talking about 30 plus percent of the black population……..

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually…. The black producer/writer of the boondocks is heavily involved as well….. and when you factor in black Americans that are officially living in poverty, coupled with the working poor and lower middle class….. we’re probably talking about 30 plus percent of the black population……..

Breh this shyt looks like riley freeman wrote it

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
so you agree they don't represent the majority.
the other 70% do