This girl is 100% Afram but does she look "Black" to you?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
. I just don't want them claiming black.

Why do you care if they claim black? Just curious.

With mixed groups such as biracials in America or Dominicans I personally don't care if they claim or don't want to claim black as it has no effect on me. I mostly have a neutral stance with them. If they claim black and want to contribute to black people's cause then I see no reason to reject them.

DabbinSauce

Banned
Daps
fukk up, you Southern c00n. Go and get experience in life first before you use that tone with me.:ufdup:

I don't care if mix or biracials want to call themself AAs, that not my problem. I just don't want them claiming black.
So now africans is the authority on who is black or not:mjlol:African Americans is the reason you nikkas refer to yourselves as black in the first place

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
:dahell:Who said anything about bi-racials? Why is you insecure ass nikkas so fixated on bi-racials? I'm talking about admixed blacks like myself
so than why did you reply to my post by accussing me of trying to divide AAs by color when that wan't my intention?:dahell: See, you way too emotional when you replying to me instead of using your brain.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
So now africans is the authority on who is black or not:mjlol:African Americans is the reason you nikkas refer to yourselves as black in the first place

Just saying... Terms such as "black" in context of "race" predates the African American ethnic group by a lot. Again just saying...

Daps
Exactly and that should tell you that these african/caribbean muthafukkas is the ones who are making the one drop rule:mjlol:and skin color an issue out of nowhere

when the last time you heard somebody talk about the one drop rule irl the fukkin 3rd grade, these insecure ass foreign blacks is outta sight:mjlol:
it's not just foreign blacks...honkeys, oreos tragic mulattos, troll these type of threads all the time

Last edited:

TwistedMetal

Ruined Childhood
Daps
Reppin
Nightmare Blvd
@Yup is probably

tumblr_inline_mjzc8jg5Hk1qapr8k.gif

right now:mjlol:

:russ: :russ: :russ:

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
This thread is the reason why I always say.

Black+Black=Black

Black+Half-Black(Mixed)=Black

Black+Non-Black=Mixed

Half-Black(Mixed)+Non-Black=Not black.
who the fvck cares about ur stupid arbitrary ideas about what constitutes blackness

/

my first thought on seeing the woman in the op was that she either bleaches her skin or doesnt go out in the sun ever

then i realised i dont rly give a fvck about some random lightskinned black chick

the obssession with complexion on the coli is just weird