This girl is 100% Afram but does she look "Black" to you?

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
African Americans are mixed anyway heck white people are too. America is a melting pot for better or worse

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
The San people

Recent studies show they obtained slight Eurasian lineages from East Africans during prehistoric times, but they are still one of the oldest and "most" African on the continent. My point is genetic lineages can spread easily through migrations and it doesn't have to be directly fro "Eurasians".

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
African Americans are mixed anyway heck white people are too. America is a melting pot for better or worse
How "mixed" is the question. Almost every human is technically mixed. The ones who are "pure" are less civilized hunter gatherers like those Adaman Islanders due to being so isolated...

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How "mixed" is the question. Almost every human is technically mixed. The ones who are "pure" are less civilized hunter gatherers like those Adaman Islanders due to being so isolated...

Pretty much, for example Japan is very homogeneous because they never marry outside of race on their island.

African Americans on the other hand have been mixing with other races willingly or unwillingly for hundreds of years :manny: I'd say every black person is about 70-90 percent African on average.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Pretty much, for example Japan is very homogeneous because they never marry outside of race on their island.

African Americans on the other hand have been mixing with other races willingly or unwillingly for hundreds of years :manny: I'd say every black person is about 70-90 percent African on average.

Many studies seem to hint to this...

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
LOL SHE MIXED FAM...MAMA FUCCED SOME1 ELSE N LIED TO THE CHILD. DAD PROLLY KNOWS TOO.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Exactly and that should tell you that these african/caribbean muthafukkas is the ones who are making the one drop rule:mjlol:and skin color an issue out of nowhere

when the last time you heard somebody talk about the one drop rule irl the fukkin 3rd grade, these insecure ass foreign blacks is outta sight:mjlol:
exactly the ever so elusive one drop rule these dudes keep referring too .

nikkas don't know that most AA's on here, are looking no further than our very own families, for evidence with this shyt:dead:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
And the white man is the reason you refer to yourself as black.We can do this all day. :umad:

Not really. Blacks live in a majority white country. And chose "BLACK" as a social/cultural identity in opposition to their "WHITE" And to connect American blacks under uniform identity and culture.

Whats to it, to a breh from predominately black-african countries :umad:

Daps
Are you stupid? Plenty of AA walking around that same color. There is nothing special about her skin tone. She just puts on pasty make up and plays up her lightness. You never met a high yellow person before?
you aint telling me nothing...my mother,maternal grandma and others in my fam(mostly the older generation) high yellow but still phonetically black...the chick in the OP makes Mariah Carey look like Lauren Hill:mjlol:she's could really pass for a straight snowflake....ishe could an octoroon at best but no way both her parents black:comeon:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
you aint telling me nothing...my mother,maternal grandma and others in my fam(mostly the older generation) high yellow but still noticeably AA...the chick in the OP makes Marigha Carey look like Lauren Hill:mjlol:she's could really pass for a white girl and if i had to guess octoroon at best but no way both her parents black:comeon:
So your in a family full of pasties and it still impresses you huh?

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets

Exactly.