This girl is 100% Afram but does she look "Black" to you?

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
She's making all of these videos about how special she is because of the way she looks, and that's probably not even her real dad. Someone should ask her to do a DNA test for one of her videos.

What happened with her because of throwback genes happens all of the time. People all of the time come out looking darker or lighter than their actual admx.

JF6mj2n.jpg

Her dad is a dark skin man. I think there are pictures. She talked about how he was dark and liked light skin like her mom, but she didn't look as light as her mom, so she felt ugly.

I couldn't find any better pictures.
gabrielle-union-and-dad.jpg

Gabrielle Union On Her Father: My Own Dad Would Not Have Dated Me

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
She's making all of these videos about how special she is because of the way she looks, and that's probably not even her real dad. Someone should ask her to do a DNA test for one of her videos.

Her dad is a dark skin man. I think there are pictures. She talked about how he was dark and liked light skin like her mom, but she didn't look as light as her mom, so she felt ugly.

:pachaha:

What are you trying to say here?

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
:pachaha:

What are you trying to say here?

In the top part, I was saying that's probably not the girl's real dad.

In the bottom, I was saying that GU isn't like this girl. She doesn't have "throwback genes". Her father is darker which would explain why she's darker than her mom.

Daps

why would any self respecting black person pay one of those scam ancestry services make up some bullshyt about a mythical cac forefathers whom owned/bred their grandma during slavery day :what:

Last edited:

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
why would any self respecting black person pay one of those scam ancestry services to lie to them and about some mythical cac grandpa:what:
I was talking about getting a dna test done to see if that's her real dad.

Daps
There's no such thing as 100% African breh. And trust me I can explain in details.

By your silly definition literally every African descent people are mixed...

i only assumed 100% african was possible...tell me what is the most african a person can be?...99.9?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
i only assumed 100% african was possible...tell me what is the most african a person can be?...99.9?

Its not as simple as you make it with these "percentages". You have to consider affinity, nuclear/autosomal DNA, y-DNA and mtDNA.

An African can be solely Eurasian in his Y-DNA, yet his autosomal DNA shows he's significantly African. Humans have been migrating back and forth between Africa and Eurasia since prehistoric times. I'll be fair and say those "Eurasians" looked no different than Africans, but they still carried lineages that was unique to them and not Africans. Of course some Eurasian lineages in Africans were not due to "mixing" with Eurasians like Eurocentrics suggest. But Africans obtaining them from other Africans. i.e Maasi people vs Cushyte speakers.

Daps
There's no such thing as 100% African breh. And trust me I can explain in details.

By your silly definition literally every African descent people are mixed...
oh so you one of them we are the world everybody mixed nikkas...i notice this is an argument often used by self hating negeros trying to justify claiming their desperation to claim alleged cacs lave bloodline online:comeon:

Last edited:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
In the top part, I was saying that's probably not the girl's real dad.

In the bottom, I was saying that GU isn't like this girl. She doesn't have "throwback genes". Her father is darker which would explain why she's darker than her mom.
Pics have been posted all in this thread of skin color variation in families. And people have given their own examples

I'd say both situations are common enough to where the parents shouldn't be doubted:ehh:

My brother is lighter then both my parents so I guess he should question if our dad is biological.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
So there some people in here didn't know that light skin black people can give births to dark skin children and there's some siblings that are dark and light? Where the fukk some of ya'll be staying at?:patrice:

I'm dark skin dude and my mom is light skin and my brothers are brown and light skin.

Look at the Jackson 5 and the Wayne brothers, they all light, brown and dark skin.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
So there some people in here didn't know that light skin black people can give births to dark skin children and there's some siblings that are dark and light? Where the fukk some of ya'll be staying at?:patrice:

I'm dark skin dude and my mom is light skin and my brothers are brown and light skin.

Look at the Jackson 5 and the Wayne brothers, they all light, brown and dark skin.

We need to start asking who some of these "Black" people are on The Coli :sas1: